Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Justin Trudeau in hot water over alleged bribery scandal

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/03/01/w...c-lavalin.html

I watched this video, this lady dumbed it down for me

I'm in Canada and I'm loving this. Trudeau is a glorified sjw and it's fun to watch him squirm. This IS politics though, so who knows how much this will damage him but hopefully enough that he doesn't see a chance for a second term.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
      I watched this video, this lady dumbed it down for me

she's well spoken and a bit of a dish.

Comment

ok now i'm in love.

so the minister of immigration is a Somali born muslim...Canada...bruh...

Comment

Originally posted by John Barron View Post
          ok now i'm in love.

so the minister of immigration is a Somali born muslim...Canada...bruh...

Keep it in your pants broham

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
            Keep it in your pants broham
            im not worried about the consequences. my lawyer will handle it.

Comment

Centrism is dying. Trudeau in Canada and Macron in France are the last 2 centrist leaders left in the west, and they're also the most unpopular. Approve things like gay marriage, and legalise weed, but still continue to screw the working and middle classes.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman Hodgson View Post
                Centrism is dying. Trudeau in Canada and Macron in France are the last 2 centrist leaders left in the west, and they're also the most unpopular. Approve things like gay marriage, and legalise weed, but still continue to screw the working and middle classes.
                I wouldn't call either of them, especially Macron, centrists.

Comment

Originally posted by TripleJ View Post
                  I'm in Canada and I'm loving this. Trudeau is a glorified sjw and it's fun to watch him squirm. This IS politics though, so who knows how much this will damage him but hopefully enough that he doesn't see a chance for a second term.
                  Originally posted by Hitman Hodgson View Post
                  i hate trudeau, hopefully this turns enough of his supporters against him for the next election. trudeau has had little scandals that suggest corruption before, like his expensive vacation to a private pleasure island but by far this is the worst. i'm hoping at least enough of ontario turns against him to vote him out, quebec might vote for him because of the scandal - it shows he will do anything, even break the law to protect quebec jobs but screw the rest of canada. frenchies like that stuff

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                    I wouldn't call either of them, especially Macron, centrists.
                    Your absolutely correct, he might want to call himself that, but he's pretty left, far left when it comes to immigration and globalism

Comment

Working...
                    X