Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BRONER:''Never told anybody..seen Canelo get dropped..told dem I'd beat Canelo now!''

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the time stamp would put that fight for canelo vs Carlos Adan Jerez the fights on youtube I dindt see canelo get dropped.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnCastellanos View Post
      Good story AB but even then he would have beat the shet out you
      Canelo hardly beat Hatton and wasn't really a good fighter until a few years ago. Back then Broner was good but small.

Comment

The fans will lap it up as planned and Broner will make a lot of money.

If Broner vs Canelo ever happens....

UFC is where it's at. I prefer boxing to MMA but man oh man boxing is a filthy gay ******ed joke. Best fight the best in the UFC, boxing is Cherrylovkin bumpick frenzy.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
          the time stamp would put that fight for canelo vs Carlos Adan Jerez the fights on youtube I dindt see canelo get dropped.
          No that fight was in Mexico. It would be the Larry Mosley fight it was in cali

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
            No that fight was in Mexico. It would be the Larry Mosley fight it was in cali
            I dont remeber canelo ever getting dropped but even that fight vs larry mosley is on youtube so wont be hard to see if broner telling the truth or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Shaw View Post
              Canelo hardly beat Hatton and wasn't really a good fighter until a few years ago. Back then Broner was good but small.
              hardly beat hatton ?? he won almost every round... canelo at 16yo was beating miguel vazquez who was arguable a more skilled fighter than bronner ...

Comment

Click bait

Comment

Originally posted by icha View Post
                  hardly beat hatton ?? he won almost every round... canelo at 16yo was beating miguel vazquez who was arguable a more skilled fighter than bronner ...
                  Hatton wasn't really a good fighter and he went all the way and had his moments. Everyone expects a good fighter to put people like that away. Boy had no power until he started eating Mexican beef.

Comment

Clenelo Alvaroid has been exposed by Broner.

Comment

Please fool, Canelo would beat Bronera ass as his warm up before training.
                      About thousands needs to worry about staying out of jail.
                      After taxes, promoters, and legal fees, he basically fought Pacquiao for free.

Comment

Working...
                      X