Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Do Americans Play Their Anthem When There's No American Fighter?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why Do Americans Play Their Anthem When There's No American Fighter?

Never seen it done in England when none of the fighters are British. Why is this? Serious question, no disrepect meant.

Is the fight in USA?

Comment

Because 'Murica.

Gotta flaunt that patriotism at every step. Remind the people that they are in the land of 'Muricans!

No, seriously, it's a "drill it into peoples heads that 'Muricans love 'Murica" kinda thing.

Comment

Originally posted by KillaCamNZ View Post
        Because 'Murica.

Gotta flaunt that patriotism at every step. Remind the people that they are in the land of 'Muricans!

No, seriously, it's a "drill it into peoples heads that 'Muricans love 'Murica" kinda thing.
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpPABLW6F_A

sounds like your with the terrorists there bud.

Comment

I don't care what anthem is played, i hate them all. Everyone waiting to watch the fight but we got to sit through some cunt squealing a terrible fucking song.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpPABLW6F_A

sounds like your with the terrorists there bud.
            Hahahaha. Hopefully I'm not sitting on untapped oil reserves, or I'm getting shot today.

Comment

Hell honestly they could skip all these damn anthems and id be happy

Comment

I never notice because I don't watch the anthems

Comment

Because the fight is being held in America . Why are non American fighters fighting in America is the real question you should ask yourself if you feel like the national anthem of America shouldn't be played.
                  Last edited by Fists_of_Fury; 03-19-2017, 06:45 PM.

Comment

they they play anthems yesterday? If they did I must of missed it cause I didnt hear them I even remeber thinking odd they arent playing any anthems.

Comment

Working...
                    X