Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

View Poll Results: Which is the better album?
Yeezus 1 20.00%
Born Sinner 3 60.00%
Magna Carta Holy Grail 1 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-12-2013, 12:18 PM #1
Yo Momma Loves Gravy

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
Tuggers1986 has a reputation beyond reputeTuggers1986 has a reputation beyond reputeTuggers1986 has a reputation beyond reputeTuggers1986 has a reputation beyond reputeTuggers1986 has a reputation beyond reputeTuggers1986 has a reputation beyond reputeTuggers1986 has a reputation beyond reputeTuggers1986 has a reputation beyond reputeTuggers1986 has a reputation beyond reputeTuggers1986 has a reputation beyond reputeTuggers1986 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,010.03
Total Points: 18,213.38
Cheers to MF'in Talespin - lvballer42 here u go - MILE KITIC SuperTuggers! - T-97 STOP CRYING! - Vegeta SEPTIMUS! - mgkirkpatrick 
Thanks, Tug! You're a good dude. - Bendigo Great links - WelshDevilRob Congrats! - Mickey Gomez Nice sunny day, perfect for an ice cold beer - dan_cov No Message - TBear 
No problem man! - TBear Grandad of Boxing Scene - Money_May enjoy! - jose830 Cookie Of Death - BOLLOCKS have some junk food - Earl Hickey 
No Message - MELLY-MEL... blue parallelogram - lebrick 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - dan_cov Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - dan_cov Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - TBear Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - TBear 
Default Yeezus vs Born Sinner vs Magna Carta H G

Which is the best album in your opinion?

I was going to post this in the Hip Hop Forum but that place is dead and I actually wanted peoples opinions on this.

What is better?
Tuggers1986 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 12:29 PM #2
Nothing But Sunshine

Quoted: 645 Post(s)
4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,000.00
Total Points: 25,135.00
respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil good poster - joesaiditstrue Good poster. Freedom is an idiot. - RossCA No Message - RossCA Great album choices! That's what's up! - jose830 
keep up the solid posts. - sugarsmosley No Message - -jose- 

Born Sinner and it's not close.

Cole was on point lyrically, the production fit his tone and what he was going for on the album.

Yeezus was Kanye attempting to go against the grain and go against corporate america, and talk about how the white man was holding him down.....only thing is he's a part of corporate america himself, and no one is holding him down. Oh and he was lyrically average once again.

Magna Carta Holy Grail, well everyone saw my thread on this, so you know how I feel. It had some good cuts, but not nearly enough to bring Jay out of his overall vibe on the album.....which sounded like he didn't give a s**t and was uninspired. The guy felt uninspired even making a song about his child, I mean I don't know. Average lyrics at best, with too many Timbaland beats, and just an uninspiring effort. The production didn't suite him well in my opinion. If you're going to sound uninspired on your album or have average lyrics, at least have some witty and complex lyricism to back it up. Jay had none on MCHG.

You know Jay made a bad album when Mac Miller of all people actually put out something better. Watching Movie's With the Sound Off was loads better than MCHG. People will hate on that comment, but go listen to it and tell me the overall sound and album isn't better. He also some dope features with Earl Sweatshirt, Action Bronson, Schoolboy Q, and Ab-Soul. Jay is a legend, one of the best, in my Top 10, but his last effort was uninspiring to say the least.

In order to view this content you need to enable Functional Cookies by clicking on "Manage Cookies"

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

In order to view this content you need to enable Functional Cookies by clicking on "Manage Cookies"

Last edited by 4Corners; 07-12-2013 at 12:37 PM.
4Corners is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
born, carta, magna, sinner, yeezus