No announcement yet.

Video: Racist man confronts interracial couple eating

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hectari View Post

He even said that she wasnt human smh, implying that are whites even human, I wonder if this will make it on CNN or huff po or TYTurks?

Sdiablo14 at it again.

Comment

Obama's new and improved tolerant America for you. Thank god this **** is coming to an end

Comment

He even said that she wasnt human smh, implying that are whites even human, I wonder if this will make it on CNN or huff po or TYTurks?
        The BBC massacre continues

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
          i saw this, pretty funny a **** is trying to discriminate someone.. black dude was smart for not kicking his ass, but i woulda liked to see it
          that brother seems more scare than mad. he's not the average thug.

Comment

why would cnn report this?? are we still surprise that racism still exist?

Comment

Last edited by PRINCEKOOL; 01-20-2017, 12:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                that brother seems more scare than mad. he's not the average thug.
                lol what? pretty sure he woulda destroyed that twink with ease

Comment

lol what? pretty sure he woulda destroyed that twink with ease
                  well, we didnt get to see who's behind the camera so we dont know for sure if the brother could handle it, but yes maybe the brother could have destroyed him with ease. but the point is the brother was scare to go that route. your everyday average thug would have stomp that racist dude out.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                    well, we didnt get to see who's behind the camera so we dont know for sure if the brother could handle it, but yes maybe the brother could have destroyed him with ease. but the point is the brother was scare to go that route. your everyday average thug would have stomp that racist dude out.
                    not sure how he was scared.. not worth going to jail for

Comment

not sure how he was scared.. not worth going to jail for
                      just look at his reaction. he wasnt trying to say anything that will piss the camera guy off even more. he didnt even seem mad himself. if this happens at a roscoe's house of chicken and waffles in LA, that dude would of got stomped out quick.

Comment

Working...
                      X