• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
    Careful what you say on here. Might have some loyal followers on here lol
    HanzGruber confirmed for one of Duterte's assassins

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
      Its actually a pretty big deal.

Deterte has literally giving everyone in the country the right to just kill whoever they want. There is death squads running around the Philippines just killing people, drug dealers, drug users, and anyone else they feel like killing along the way.

He opened pandoras box, he won't be able to just close it. This dude is a maniac.

America and Obama don't need him or his country for ****, they need us. For him to openly disrespect the U.S. Shows just how little he cares about his country. This is all about him. That country is fcked.
      First things first, im a Filipino. Secondly, the international media portrays Duterte like he's Idi Amin killing people all over the country but in reality it was never the case. Most of the complaints here come from the Human Rights Commission & not from the ordinary citizens like me. The crime rate here dropped like 49% since he became president & don't tell me thats bad leadership.

Comment

Stupid guy tbh.

He's all talk and caters to dumb peasant masses.

You don't insult a foreign leader especially not a world power.

Classless and not very smart.

If Obama wanted to be a dick, he'd have this fool out of office in a month tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
          Not surprised, he's basically the Donald Trump over there.

He talks like a tough guy, but he has no plans, ability, or ideas to improve anything. He just talks tough, and weak people, like that.
          Addix do you take everything the media says as gospel. Duterte has way more experience in politics than Trump and has showed proof of his successes and failures.

Comment

Originally posted by MaD RoBoT View Post
            First things first, im a Filipino. Secondly, the international media portrays Duterte like he's Idi Amin killing people all over the country but in reality it was never the case. Most of the complaints here come from the Human Rights Commission & not from the ordinary citizens like me. The crime rate here dropped like 49% since he became president & don't tell me thats bad leadership.
            It is stupid leadership.

Only an idiot encourages police assassinations and vigilante murders.

Doesn't matter if it works. Which it probably doesn't anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
              Stupid guy tbh.

He's all talk and caters to dumb peasant masses.

You don't insult a foreign leader especially not a world power.

Classless and not very smart.

If Obama wanted to be a dick, he'd have this fool out of office in a month tbh.
              Sad but very true....

Comment

It is stupid leadership.

Only an idiot encourages police assassinations and vigilante murders.

Doesn't matter if it works. Which it probably doesn't anyway.

He may be an idiot for what he's doing now but he still give results. Not everyone is Uncle Sam's a$$ kisser. Drug Dealers were running for their lives & drug-related criminals were reduced.

Comment

isnt that literally what obama is? some hippie got knocked him by a random kenyan im sure money was involved

obama probably grew up accepting that he is the bastard son of a whore

Comment

Originally posted by MaD RoBoT View Post
                    He may be an idiot for what he's doing now but he still give results. Not everyone is Uncle Sam's a$$ kisser. Drug Dealers were running for their lives & drug-related criminals were reduced.
                    The smart play is to be uncle sams ass kisser.

Every filipino with a brain knows that.

But hey this tough talk against uncle sam sells to uneducated Filipinos.

Reminds me of subic Bay politicians when I was a kid. That was another genius move.

The Philippines depends on the us. Not the other way around. We all wish it wasn't that way but it is. We have to live in the reality not a patriotic fantasy world.

If and when China flexes its muscles, Philippines will pray uncle Sam comes.

Comment

The smart play is to be uncle sams ass kisser.

Every filipino with a brain knows that.

But hey this tough talk against uncle sam sells to uneducated Filipinos.

Reminds me of subic Bay politicians when I was a kid. That was another genius move.

The Philippines depends on the us. Not the other way around. We all wish it wasn't that way but it is. We have to live in the reality not a patriotic fantasy world.

If and when China flexes its muscles, Philippines will pray uncle Sam comes.
                      Well China already showed their intentions & they're all over the South China Sea, what's Obama doing? They would never go to war against their #1 supplier/manufacturer.

Comment

Working...
                      X