Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does GGG deserve the same scrutiny as Canelo?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does GGG deserve the same scrutiny as Canelo?

I'm a fan of this fight, I think it will be good, but something has to be said surely? Canelo came under blast for fighting a WW, (Rightly so) lol mostly from GGG fans, and now GGG himself is doing it, so is there some sort of hypocrisy going on? What's your thoughts guys?

No middleweight wants to ****ing fight him

Comment

100%

Comment

Not the best choice but at least he hasn't been kod multiple times already

Comment

Originally posted by MPX309 View Post
          I'm a fan of this fight, I think it will be good, but something has to be said surely? Canelo came under blast for fighting a WW, (Rightly so) lol mostly from GGG fans, and now GGG himself is doing it, so is there some sort of hypocrisy going on? What's your thoughts guys?
          Yeah he does. This is a travesty for the sport and I'll throw GGG under the bus just like I did that redheaded diva.....I'm an equal opportunity hater.

Comment

Originally posted by Adonis Creed View Post
            Not the best choice but at least he hasn't been kod multiple times already
            Haha, that's true, he did pick the best of the division IMO. . . Obviously a toss up between Brook and Thurman, but if I had to choose who'd do better stylistically between them two against GGG, it would be Brook.

Comment

The two best fighters in the world fighting each other, this is a mega fight right here. I have never seen a fighter be willing to go up and down in weight sacrificing power and resistance just to force his legacy in history since people his own weight dont want to fight him. THE PLAN HERE IS CLEAR, Gennady is staying light and close to Canelo and will move down to make it happen. Canelo wants to duck? We are staying around.

Comment

yeah it stinks

even if brook is the better fighter he'll still likely lose due to size, so the whole thing is pointless and proves nothing

Comment

Absolutely Golovkin should be held to the same standard. Doesn't matter how good you think Brook is, this is ****ing joke.

Comment

Yes, this fight sucks. Khan atleast went up one division +1lb. Brook is being asked to go up two whole divisions.

Unless it's at the rumored catchweight of 155, then Golovkin will be a bigger bitch since he didn't want the 155 limit for Canelo but for Brook.

Either way, yes he does deserve as much scrutiny, if not more.

Comment

Working...
                    X