No announcement yet.

Paulie "the hypocrite Manny hater" Malignaggi getting owned in his Twitter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
    I like Paulie. His podcast is one of my favorites these days, BUT when it comes to Manny he loses all rational thought so I'm sure this is gonna be some awkward **** lol.

Also would someone post these f#cking tweets all f#cking ready.
    Paulie has it in his heart that Pacquiao cheated boxing, with no one seeming to care (brittle hands aside, Paulie can imagine that, if he'd taken advantage of the cheating that he believes Pacquiao to have done, he would've launched into superstardom).

With the way things were handle, you can't really hold that against the guy

Comment

does anybody take paulie seriously? LOL at him getting owned on twitter. this guy is a joke he went from bashing gaymon non stop to singing with him real quick and becoming his lap dog.I think paulie is jealous of Pacquiao's career and success meanwhile he's getting his ass kicked and being manhandled by Pacquiao's sparring partners.

Comment

Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
        Paulie has it in his heart that Pacquiao cheated boxing, with no one seeming to care (brittle hands aside, Paulie can imagine that, if he'd taken advantage of the cheating that he believes Pacquiao to have done, he would've launched into superstardom).

With the way things were handle, you can't really hold that against the guy
        so paulie has no evidence that Pacquiao cheated he just "believes it in his heart" that's called being delusional.there are other great superstar fighters who have been proven to be cheaters like roy jones and mosley yet paulie never goes after them or anyone else who gets caught cheating.

Comment

Originally posted by RetroSpeed05 View Post
          Dont know what Pac did to him that hurt his feelings so much.
          It does sound very odd how much paulie dislikes pac.

End of the day, you can see from the very beginning that pac was incredibly fast and powerful and slowly develop.

If anything all boxers potentially cheat if that's his concern.

Comment

He really comes across like one of the trolls on this forum. Talking a load of sht without actually knowing anything.

Comment

I think Paulie is bitter because he thinks if he had taken steroids he would be as successful as Manny but he was to afraid to/didn't want to

Comment

If Pac were to fight again, I would love to see him beat the everloving brains out of Paulie's skull. What a whiny jealous little b*tch that ******* is.

And hell no, it is not because Paulie thinks Pac cheated. He doesn't hold this kind of vendetta against fighters who were actually caught, and worked with a drug cheat himself. It's pure jealousy because Paulie could never be 1/8 the fighter Manny Pacquiao is.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruthless One View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Ruthless One View Post

Paulie is just hateful. Does anyone out there think his rants and tirades against Manny for 6-7 years straight aren't remotely weird at this point?

And what's Berto supposed to show us on 4/30? Evidence of Manny's procedure?

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X