Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I had a dream T.I. and his entourage shoots at Mayweather and his crew and retreats.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I had a dream T.I. and his entourage shoots at Mayweather and his crew and retreats.

The prophecy has been written!

Mayweather doesn't get hit but he was shot at and retreats with me and some of his women. His bodyguards are no where to be found.

Strangely, The Las Vegas Police Department was shooting at a neighboring police agency to "establish control."
    Last edited by punchr; 01-04-2016, 05:06 PM.

well t.i and floyd are cool now so its not a issue

Comment

Really?? you really made a thread about you dreaming of 2 grown men?

Comment

Originally posted by punchr View Post
        The prophecy has been written!

Mayweather doesn't get hit but he was shot at and retreats with me and some of his women. His bodyguards are no where to be found.

Strangely, The Las Vegas Police Department was shooting at a neighboring police agency to "establish control."
        If you are serious about having that dream, well I'm sorry for you. Get control of yourself. If you dreaming about Mayweather and T.I. then you having some inter issues with yourself.

Dreaming about Mayweather? Wtf.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
          Don't act like you don't dream of being with Floyd, Larry

Comment

Originally posted by boxinghead530 View Post
            If you are serious about having that dream, well I'm sorry for you. Get control of yourself. If you dreaming about Mayweather and T.I. then you having some inter issues with yourself.

i had a dream about kostya tszu before,whats weird is i didnt even care about him or really follow his career much,but it was still a dream

he was beating up some white boxer who i coudlnt recognize

Comment

Originally posted by Bardock View Post
              Naw man it aint that serious

Comment

Originally posted by Bardock View Post
                Yeah his dreams of two grown men consist of him sucking off Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
                  Originally posted by boxinghead530 View Post

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
                  i had a dream about kostya tszu before,whats weird is i didnt even care about him or really follow his career much,but it was still a dream

he was beating up some white boxer who i coudlnt recognize
                  Last month I dreamt that I was in the boxing ring with Felix Trinidad. He was so damn fast and strong as a mule. He was throwing left hooks at me like they were jabs. I couldn't avoid his assault. I was like "****!" Then I woke up.

Comment

.45's bouncing off asses.

Comment

Working...
                    X