No announcement yet.

Does Teddy Atlas Deserve Credit When Bradley Beat Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Teddy Atlas Deserve Credit When Bradley Beat Pacquiao

I don't really see any major improvement of Bradley. Seems like he still fights the same way. Bradley will win cause his younger with better conditioning.

Bradley will beat him this time, not because of Atlas.

Teddy will talk about firemen or some other B.S. Ever noticed Teddy never ever brings a fighter up from pro debut to titles? ????
    Fraud, Pathetic

Comment

The butthurt is real.

Comment

Bradley's wife is a force to be reckoned with!

She & Jinkee should go toe to toe!

Comment

Hell yea he's a fireman ffs.

Comment

Manny wins the third fight easily....

Comment

Yea depends if he has him doing different things and making PAC confused. But if PAC just looks shot then not really

Comment

I wouldn't be surprised if Bradley legitimately beat Pacquiao this time but I wont attribute it to Atlas.

Comment

Honestly I thought Bradley was on his way to winning after the first couple rounds of Pac-Bradley II if my memory serves me correctly. Bradley started throwing wild for the KO after he hurt his leg and had to switch it up.

Expecting a competitive fight this go around, regardless who's training Tim.

Comment

Oh yeah!!!! I expect Teddy to be highly emotional and dramatic in the corner and put on a show, this is his chance to prove what a good trainer he is and be entertaining, he will make Bradley win!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X