Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pu$$y a$$ Canela fans need to stop defending the 155 ****.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
    It's a pretty disgraceful position that he's adopted. He lurks at 155, a perfect position to take advantage of guys, below and above him. If he fights a jmw at 155 he will dwarf them by ten pounds and have a huge size advantage over them. He doesn't have that advantage if he fights a full sized mw so he drains guys that are his size or bigger and tries to take advantage of them that way because him and his team aren't confident in him. Him and his team are very aware that his power is nonexistent at 160 so he needs to drain guys to level the playing field.
    i dont get it. because he fights at 155 one lb over 154 hes going to rehydrate that much more? non title fights are fought on a +1 lb basis all the time.

triple g weighed less than canelo at the 30 day weigh in. if anything canelo is the one drained. ggg should make 155 easy

Comment

It's a pretty disgraceful position that he's adopted. He lurks at 155, a perfect position to take advantage of guys, below and above him. If he fights a jmw at 155 he will dwarf them by ten pounds and have a huge size advantage over them. He doesn't have that advantage if he fights a full sized mw so he drains guys that are his size or bigger and tries to take advantage of them that way because him and his team aren't confident in him. Him and his team are very aware that his power is nonexistent at 160 so he needs to drain guys to level the playing field.
      It's pathetic. Even when he was weighing in at 154, he was fighting jr welters and welters. The dude is a fraud and his fans know he'll get exposed again if he fights Golovkin at 160.

Comment

A agree with the stipulation of GGG having to sweat down to 155, but only if Canelo has to go down to 152 again

Comment

These floyd fans cant live a day without piggy backing off someone else, typical.

Comment

you are super right bro.

Originally posted by 48cantCstraight View Post
            You f@gs to this day still complain that Floyd drained that pasty, stiff, talentless bum. But it's ok for Canelita to turn around and drain Triple G? Probably because you know Triple G will turn that boy's face into mush. That fake @ss Mexican leprechaun ain't **** when he's not fighting guys who he outweighs by 20 pounds. Real talk.
            I'm Mexican and not just for that I'm gonna like this bum!! don't get me wrong I like Canelo to a certain degree but... the catchweigh it's super bull!!! the guy outweighs fighters by at least 20 pounds night fight!!!!! I bet he walks 185lbs between fights more than triple G!!! hahah at least the other bum in Chaves Jr tried and failed by fighting Fonfara. let's see when Canelo fights guys same weight!! nationality blinds these fools.. hahah

Comment

Originally posted by killakali View Post
              i dont get it. because he fights at 155 one lb over 154 hes going to rehydrate that much more? non title fights are fought on a +1 lb basis all the time.

triple g weighed less than canelo at the 30 day weigh in. if anything canelo is the one drained. ggg should make 155 easy
              You're not getting what I'm saying. One of his major advantages has always been his size. But now that he's about to be fighting guys his own size at mw, 170-75 fight night, he needs a new tactic to weaken them because he's not stronger than them. This canelo weight is not about him being comfortable, it's about him putting guys below and above him at a disadvantage. It's a cheap tactic because he doesn't want to fight guys on an even playing field.
              Originally posted by 48cantCstraight View Post
              It's pathetic. Even when he was weighing in at 154, he was fighting jr welters and welters. The dude is a fraud and his fans know he'll get exposed again if he fights Golovkin at 160.
              He couldn't even bruise cotto up, ggg will walk through that trash and ruin him.

Comment

Originally posted by johny joe hdz
                I'm Mexican and not just for that I'm gonna like this bum!! don't get me wrong I like Canelo to a certain degree but... the catchweigh it's super bull!!! the guy outweighs fighters by at least 20 pounds night fight!!!!! I bet he walks 185lbs between fights more than triple G!!! hahah at least the other bum in Chaves Jr tried and failed by fighting Fonfara. let's see when Canelo fights guys same weight!! nationality blinds these fools.. hahah
                Damn 25 posts in 7 years and the last two were the same LOL

Comment

Originally posted by killakali View Post

He is young enough where he can still yoyo his weight. He can dehydrate himself and rebound overnight. Once he reaches his late 20s, he will lose that ability and become like Chavez Jr. He will be forced to go up as his body will not cooperate. GGG going down to 155 will hurt him

Comment

You're not getting what I'm saying. One of his major advantages has always been his size. But now that he's about to be fighting guys his own size at mw, 170-75 fight night, he needs a new tactic to weaken them because he's not stronger than them. This canelo weight is not about him being comfortable, it's about him putting guys below and above him at a disadvantage. It's a cheap tactic because he doesn't want to fight guys on an even playing field.

He couldn't even bruise cotto up, ggg will walk through that trash and ruin him.

You do realize that aside from Cotto, all the other worthy names he fought at 155 also benefited from the catch weight, right? Lara, Trout, Angulo and Kirkland all rehydrated just as much as Canelo. Cotto is the only exception, because he was never a legitimate Middleweight.

Also, what's with people crying about Canelo draining GGG? Didn't his team say he could go as low as 154 for big fights? In fact, he's a small middleweight according to most he's smaller than Canelo.. Right? Wouldn't the catch weight hurt Canelo's dumbass more than GGG? Think about it...

Comment

its simple. ggg should except the fight at 155, and come in at whatever weight he wants like floyd did with juanma marquez. he'll get fined if he comes in above 155, but he wins the pr war anyway. that fine would pay itself when its all said and done, he'll turn himself into a ppv star if he soundly beats canelo.

just imagine oscar's fake ass, trying to handle the pr nightmare if team canelo bails on the fight, with all this saving boxing bull**** he's always talking.

Comment

Working...
                      X