Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Floyd remember as Lance Armstrong of boxing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by daggum View Post
    really now? floyd fans pretending to be ignorant and not knowing a damn thing about how ped's work when they were the experts all along. he didn't test positive since he cheated and covered it up. that's the reason using iv's like that is illegal. most people get caught covering up ped use and not with actual ped's in their system. it's the same punishment usually but floyd gets special treatment because he's floyd and money talks.
    using an IV is illegal in your mind but not in boxing, all you have is theories and its okay to believe what you want, i even had to question why he used so much... but there is no story of him being caught, if pac fanatics stuck with their guy thru refusing testing... us floyd fans can ride with him through extra vitamin c, you cannot prove that floyd took peds and cheated to cover it up man... but go ahead and have your theory its nothing wrong with it... but dont get mad at floyd fans for still supporting the man when you all swept pac man REFUSING TESTING under the rug and acted as if it wasnt weird and dumb. please dont respond with a timeline of the pac floyd negotiations either man lol.

Comment

The sad part is you guys beat the drum hard and tried your best, but still nobody gives a ****. 2009 pactards would have done a way better job and actually made this a major story. Just face it, the interest in Manny has waned. He's in the twilight of his career and lost decisively to his two greatest rivals. The mystique is gone.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
        He meant to say...Im cleaning up my system" , not sport! Floyds a little slow you know!
        Hard work Medication.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
          The sad part is you guys beat the drum hard and tried your best, but still nobody gives a ****. 2009 pactards would have done a way better job and actually made this a major story. Just face it, the interest in Manny has waned. He's in the twilight of his career and lost decisively to his two greatest rivals. The mystique is gone.
          its over, and the funny part is that... he had a great career but his fanatics make it hard to like the guy, no shame in losing to mayweather there fkas are really hurt!

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
            I think we can all agree that floyd is using the same method as armstrong in masking peds.
            When Floyd hung around all them steroid using body guards Im sure they began to teach him on the use of PEDS and masking you can go back to 2009 I've been writing That Floyd was a steroid cheat. You don't began to have more muscles at 30's than you had in your 20's just not possible. I know Floydtards are dumber than Dog**** and will disagree cause they have a small little peanut sitting in their frontal Cortex with at best 2 neurons through out their noggin

Comment

Working...
            X