No announcement yet.

Junior Witter hate?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Junior Witter hate?

I have noticed that many people talk bad about the guy and his youtube page which is obsecure gets lots of dislikes even though none of his videos are popular and he only has 71 subscribers.

Did I miss something? Why is he so looked at in a low manner?

Witter was a classy fighter who had a good career a lot of people hate him because Ricky Hatton ducked him.

Comment

This dude was damn good. Gave Bradley a hell of a fight from what I watched. He would have wrecked Hatton.

Comment

Witter-Hatton had a rivalry where an actual fight never materialized. Hatton was obviously a national icon and Witter was always calling him out etc, so Ricky's huge fan base would obviously not like him.

I personally liked Witter, because he really worked his way up from the bottom and became WBC 140lbs champion.

Comment

just some hatton fans who don't like witter cos he chased the Hatton fight for years.. hatton should have faced witter when they were both the top 2 at 140 in the world.. it was the right time to make the fight happen and witter was 100% justified to chase after that fight..

witter was a better boxer than hatton and might have beaten him, but we saw hatton make millions upon millions, while witter faded into obscurity.. sad story when you think about it, witter deserved more for the skills he had but he never really got that big shot in his prime.. even when the next best boxer at 140 in the world was from his own country.. he kept getting sidelined, ridiculed and avoided.. hattons behavior towards witter was horrendous man..

that was a phuckin *****ty thing to do to a fellow boxer.. just cos a boxer is calling you out you act like youre too high and mighty to have anyone call you out.. wtf?? i never got why hatton acted so offended when witter chased after the fight.. what he expect him to do.. never speak about the most obvious damn fight at 140 back then? like he cant call out the most obvious opponent there is for him? hatton acted like a straight diva when it came to witter

Comment

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
            just some hatton fans who don't like witter cos he chased the Hatton fight for years.. hatton should have faced witter when they were both the top 2 at 140 in the world.. it was the right time to make the fight happen and witter was 100% justified to chase after that fight..

witter was a better boxer than hatton and might have beaten him, but we saw hatton make millions upon millions, while witter faded into obscurity.. sad story when you think about it, witter deserved more for the skills he had but he never really got that big shot in his prime.. even when the next best boxer at 140 in the world was from his own country.. he kept getting sidelined, ridiculed and avoided.. hattons behavior towards witter was horrendous man..

that was a phuckin *****ty thing to do to a fellow boxer.. just cos a boxer is calling you out you act like youre too high and mighty to have anyone call you out.. wtf?? i never got why hatton acted so offended when witter chased after the fight.. what he expect him to do.. never speak about the most obvious damn fight at 140 back then? like he cant call out the most obvious opponent there is for him? hatton acted like a straight diva when it came to witter
            Hatton was scared ****-less of Witter. Ducked him long enough to get to Mayweather fight for a payday. Then continued ducking him hoping he would eventually lose(did to Bradley).

Comment

Dangerous fighter in his day. It's only Hatton fans who hate him, most give him the respect he deserves.

Comment

Working...
              X