Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lucas Matthysse, can he become an ATG?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lucas Matthysse, can he become an ATG?

Considering he is being touted as a monster in the welter division, he has plenty of years left yet to do damage.

What's your thoughts?
    He is a future ATG in the making
    27.27%
    HOF
    29.55%
    None of these
    43.18%

The poll is expired.

I accidentally hit HOF, didn't mean to. I don't think he'll be either of those. Just a good, tough fighter that people watching right now remember.

Comment

basically, he needs to beat danny and rule 140 with an iron fist for many years. he's 30 i think he can do it if he beats danny.

Comment

Yeah if he beats Garcia and holds the title for 4/6 more years or so he can be.
        He's quite lucky because he has power over speed and reflexes and that should be the last to fade.

Comment

He isn't athletic and power is the last thing to go. He'll be here for a good 5-7 years still kicking ass.

ATG in the making.

Comment

Possibly he has the competition in range.

Comment

Man this **** is getting ridiculous. Some people don't even consider Pac and Floyd ATG's. Think about that.

Lucas could reach the hall if he keeps on winning and stacking up titles over the next 5-6 years.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                Man this **** is getting ridiculous. Some people don't even consider Pac and Floyd ATG's. Think about that.

Lucas could reach the hall if he keeps on winning and stacking up titles over the next 5-6 years.

Pac not an ATG? Stupid people that know nothing about boxing.

Comment

Too early to say, I like the guy but he's nowhere near HOF yet let alone ATG

Comment

His best win is Lamont Peterson and he's 30 yes old. Highly highly unlikely. Same with a guy like golovkin. They don't have the resume or the years to stack up to that level.

Comment

Working...
                    X