Collapse
No announcement yet.

Broner >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Valero

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

valero is so damn overrated ......i wish valero was still alive so broner brutally beat the crap out of him........then immediately after the match watch the haters claim how valero was never that good lol.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
      Broner wouldent beat Valero in anyworld. Valero has that ****** strenght and that ****** chin and ****** mind. Dud was just crazy you cant win against someone like that. you can try and run but you can do nothing to stop him/
      dont forget valero has murder strength. and never ending stamina. broner is also a offensive fighter and he would give valero opportunities to land.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
        Broner wouldent beat Valero in anyworld. Valero has that ****** strenght and that ****** chin and ****** mind. Dud was just crazy you cant win against someone like that. you can try and run but you can do nothing to stop him/
        that "******" strength can also be a weakness. I've seen many fighters with mental problems break down and quit in the ring or throw a hissy fit if the fight wasn't going their way.........all kinds of melt downs.
        Last edited by Godsfly; 11-18-2012, 12:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jaestix1 View Post
          valero is so damn overrated ......i wish valero was still alive so broner brutally beat the crap out of him........then immediately after the match watch the haters claim how valero was never that good lol.
          true statement

Comment

Originally posted by Catch~Fade View Post
            what really surprised me was his insane INSIDE game. i saw traces of it in his previous fights, but he never let it rip like that.

Broner vs Rios would be great. he'd be smart to mix his arsenal and box a little bit more.
            Yeah I just made a thread about it, he threw some devastating punches with very little room to even get power in those punches.

Comment

what impressed me about broner in comparison to valero is power.

maybe i am seeing things but it seemed that broner had much more power then valero. his punches was hitting very hard. damarcos face looked worser then I've ever seen it..........& everyone knows valero was a crushing puncher.

i was very impressed...........

Comment

He wasn't. He just never got the chance to prove himself against some of the bigger names. If you know anything about the sparring this guy gave to Morales, DLH and others you would know this guy gave them hell. He gave DLH a black eye and then DLH tried to lie and say it was Victor Ortiz just to promote his fighter. Valero gave that to him and then DLH fired him.

Valero was a madman when it came to training and fighting. He had endless amounts of potential but his demons got the better of him.

Comment

Nah...i would give credit where credit is due. Real talk!!!

Comment

Originally posted by FightHistorian View Post
                    He wasn't. He just never got the chance to prove himself against some of the bigger names. If you know anything about the sparring this guy gave to Morales, DLH and others you would know this guy gave them hell. He gave DLH a black eye and then DLH tried to lie and say it was Victor Ortiz just to promote his fighter. Valero gave that to him and then DLH fired him.

Valero was a madman when it came to training and fighting. He had endless amounts of potential but his demons got the better of him.
                    how would you know whether Valero was overrated if he's never been tested at the elite level?

Sparring is irrelevent.

Comment

Originally posted by FightHistorian View Post

that "madman" style would be his demise, broner would make him pay with powerful counters.....sparring is just sparring....doesn't prove anything to me. valero beating a weight drained zombie de la hoya to the punch in sparring proves nothing to me.

Comment

Working...
                      X