No announcement yet.

Guy talking shlt gets owned

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
    i know a guy from years back who use to take cabs from edmonton to sherwood park after the bar closed. when he got close to home he would jump out of the cab & run away. he did this quite often. the problem with this is he was drunk & the driver's are sober so he wouldn't remember the cabbie but one time the cabbie remembered him. picked him up. east indian cabbie so he called his buddies. so on the way to sherwood park he pulled off the freeway into a hotel parking lot( the hotel was under construction)& several cabbies beat him up badly & dumped him in the ditch...he's lucky they didn't kill him...
    Man if I was a cab driver I'd just ask for ID when they hop in my car and swipe it through some fake "database" computer and tell the person it stores all of their info on it. And then say, "alright, where to friend?"

Comment

Originally posted by Antagonist View Post
      Man if I was a cab driver I'd just ask for ID when they hop in my car and swipe it through some fake "database" computer and tell the person it stores all of their info on it. And then say, "alright, where to friend?"
      this was way back in the late 90's

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
        that's some red karma for yo' ass!
        why did i get red karma? actually what is red karma? how am i suppose to sleep tonight? i'm devasted! i don't speak ghetto! what is YO' ASS?

Comment

This happened in my city Montreal. This **** is all over the news now. All i got to say is that this a-hole deserved it.

Comment

That's the **** you deserve if he did indeed deserve it. Who knows what led to them attacking the Taxi Driver, but they brought this upon themselves with their actions. Back in the day your parents would slap you on the floor while you're laying there for being so idiotic and contributing to the result. Now a days someone will try to sue someone and blame it on everyone but themselves.

Comment

i wasn't expecting that

damn

i want to laugh but i can't

Comment

****, poor dude.

Comment

Originally posted by Antagonist View Post
                  Who would be stupid enough to let a taxi driver save all their personal details?

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
                    Who would be stupid enough to let a taxi driver save all their personal details?
                    I'd just say it's an anti theft policy or some bs. They'd either understand or not, but if they called over a taxi then they're already in need of a ride.

Comment

Originally posted by dj Pepe View Post
                      LMAOOOOOOO
                      this kinda stuff brightens up my day

Comment

Working...
                      X