Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Better Shot at winning 1st title: Lebron, Carmelo or Durant?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Better Shot at winning 1st title: Lebron, Carmelo or Durant?

I'm leaning towards Lebron because he has Wade. But the more I watch Durant, I can see Durant pulling it off before Lebron.

Carmello has always had the potential, but I wish he knew what to do with it.

Thoughts?

OKC is better than the Heat right now so I'll say Durant.

Lebron and Wade can't seem to play off each other unless its on the fast break. They have clashing styles. Miami needs to be Lebron's team for them to win and at this point they still haven't figured out who is running that team between Wade and Lebron. That will be their downfall. Their defense is sick though.

Comment

Carmelo Anthony plays for the New York Knicks.

I think that's ruling him out by default. Hell will freeze over if and when that organization wins a title.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Considering what Durant is doing to the Heat right now, and how much I like him, I'm riding that bandwagon. OKC is just too good.

Comment

Kevin Durant.

He's ice-blooded.

I knew he was the best player in the leage when he battled Kevin Love the other night and came out on top.
          Last edited by DARKSEID; 03-25-2012, 09:01 PM.

Comment

If Lebron doesn't win it this year then I'll say Durant. I like the youth they have and the way they attack on both ends of the floor.

Comment

I don't understand how people are saying Love is a better player than Bron or Kobe. That **** is just ******ed.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by RwK View Post
                Carmelo Anthony plays for the New York Knicks.

I think that's ruling him out by default. Hell will freeze over if and when that organization wins a title.

right now, i'd have to agree with others and say durant. i think lebron will eventually win one though. perhaps not this season though. but he will.

Comment

You can't stop Durant from scoring. If he needs to knock down a 3 pointer for his team, he will do it, and there's nothing you can do.

Lechoke doesnt have that in him.

The more pressure there, the worse lebron plays

but the more pressure there is on durant, the better he plays.

D-wade is the only championship level player on the heat.

Comment

I hope LeBron never gets his ring. I never had a problem with him until that stupid decision show. Not telling other organizations (Chicago, New York, and especially Cleveland) that his team of choice was Miami before the stupid show was just completely stupid.

Comment

Working...
                    X