No announcement yet.

Game of Thrones [TV] Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh that reminds me..

One horrible cast was Renly Baratheon.. dunno what went on there...

He was meant to be a strong confident pretty boy.. but he was a bit of a whiner in the show.

That Jon Snow actor is in the Pompeii movie coming out this week.. (dunno if it's any good)

Comment

• The Lannisters are probably the strongest acting wise. Head and shoulders above the rest.

I didn't like the Renly actor or the Stannis actor much. Jon and Rob Stark weren't up to much either.

Comment

• Any of you worthless ****s tried the GOT Fire And Blood Red Ale ? It's a sharp beer to drink on Sunday nights around 9pm

Comment

• Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
          Don't know if anyone agrees with me or not but I think Kit Harrington/Jon Snow
          is a very average actor. So is that fat guy in his posse.
          I completely agree, dude is definitely a mediocre actor, which is a shame considering it's such an important and big role (or it appears to be at this point). Dude always has the same stupid expression on his face, he's like the male version of Kristen Stewart.

The guy that plays Sam is decent though IMO.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
            Solid 8.5-9. Very good acting, very good writing, has a problem with too many characters but they typically handle it pretty well.

It's the one show that I'd say people who don't like fantasy or medieval stuff can get into.
            Cool, thanks for the input. I haven't been the biggest fan of medieval stuff but I'll definitely check it out since everyone else seems to think it's pretty good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
              As a person who hasn't read the books, me personally, I have it as a 9.

They got some Oh fuck moments in there, but it also has some moments where you just want to skip past it because you don't care for it
              Sounds good! I like oh fuck moments when I'm watching shows or movies so this will be perfect.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                Come on man...hahaha

She doesn't even have enough dialog to have that crown. There's a lot of really good acting on the show but I think the dwarf has done the absolute best. He's been amazing in his role and it's hard not to look at him as a little person, but when I see his character I honestly don't see him that way anymore.
                in defense of her acting, though she doesn't have all those heavy dialogues she does the character very well. The way she conveys her eyes, those pained facial expressions have given her portrayal of Ayra more than enough

well for me the best actor of this show got to be CHARLES FCUKING DANCE

Comment

• Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
                  Oberyn is my favorite character this season (no ****).

I really wanna see him in a fight scene.

Knowing HBO though, they'll probably put him in another gay scene.

Ok, we get it! Dude likes c*ck! Let's move on!
                  spoilers...

you will.

Comment

• Originally posted by MaD vEiN View Post
                    in defense of her acting, though she doesn't have all those heavy dialogues she does the character very well. The way she conveys her eyes, those pained facial expressions have given her portrayal of Ayra more than enough

well for me the best actor of this show got to be CHARLES FCUKING DANCE
                    She's always held her own and thrived in every situation she's placed in. She was right there with Charles Dance when they were on screen together in season 2. She's great at it.

Arya's my favorite character from the books, and Maisie Williams couldn't possibly be more Arya in this show. She and Charles Dance and the guy who plays Varys are literally perfect in those roles. They nail their characters better than anyone else.

Lots of praise for Dinklage, and he's definitely great in his role, but Tyrion is always either joking or keeping a straight face. I wish he'd gotten more to work with. He will this season, and I'm glad. Same with Jon Snow, that actor is getting more this season and he's done better than in previous seasons.

Comment

• So...who got that baddest army so far?

I know the Unsullied are probably the best trained but I don't think they have enough soldiers. But then again, she got them dragons.

The Wildlings got heads but they're kinda like barbarians with weak weapons.

Is there anything in the book that describes this kinda stuff in detail?

Comment

Working...
                      X