Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i enjoyed it a lot, much better than cotto-pac

Comment

I gave it a 8/10.

Had the usual well written narration and great camera work. I like how they tackled the Margarito scandal and his public perception and didn't try to sugarcoat anything- it will make people care about him and the fight, whether they love him or hate him.

There were some gems in there- Pac making fun of Tony's claims he didn't know about the wraps, Pac literally shrugging off Mayweather's career compared to his, Roach getting mobbed at the mall, and the usual training stuff. Antonio looked GREAT, Manny not so much but I think that's just more to sell the fight but you never know.

Definitely can't wait for next week.

BTW G Dogs- who were you pulling for between Cain and Brock?

Comment

It's terrible they are making it all sappy when they talk about Margarito. They try to pretend this guy didn't know what was in his wraps. 24/7 fails, trying to get you to cheer for a cheater. I really can't believe a fighter can be that stupid enough to not pay attention to how their hands are wrapped.

Comment

Originally posted by starkiller View Post
          It's terrible they are making it all sappy when they talk about Margarito. They try to pretend this guy didn't know what was in his wraps. 24/7 fails, trying to get you to cheer for a cheater. I really can't believe a fighter can be that stupid enough to not pay attention to how their hands are wrapped.
          Seriously, did you watch the episode?

This comment just has idiot written all over it

How did they pretend it didnt happen? They told the story from the primary sources, Marg and Nazim.

Comment

I give it a 5 or 6....Manny clowning Marg and Floyd was my fav part....Manny can be a funny dude when he wants

Comment

Originally posted by starkiller
              Yeah, they did all the sappy music when Margs told his fake story.
              And how about the part where Manny made fun of him, the part where Roach said he was 100% sure he knew, the part were his trainer said he "accidently" put something that hardnened his wraps and the part were Nazim said a hard piece fell out of his wrap?

But you right, the sappy music when Marg was talking nulled all those other parts

Comment

Originally posted by starkiller
                Yeah, they did all the sappy music when Margs told his fake story.
                Why did you delete your comment?

Comment

Loved it, especially the ending where roach was giving manny pep talks while doing the mitts. pac`s english has really improved. And margarito`s camp is definitely not boring and bring new faces.

LOL at tony farting.

Comment

I voted 4, that was rubbish

Comment

The only thing I liked was Pac making fun of Marg and Floyd. Besides that it was pretty boring. Pac looks distracted, and he was getting his ass beat in sparring, but i'm sure that was just footage from early in camp and that he is much better then. Marg looks ready to go.

Comment

Working...
                      X