Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd don't usually get hit like that!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd don't usually get hit like that!

The way Mosley caught Floyd with them 2 big right hands raised a couple of questions...is Floyd slipping, has he lost his legs? Or was his strategy he had for that fight a come forward and brawl for a litle bit to make it exciting for the fans the cause of him getting hit like that?
    He's slipping, and maybe has lost his legs.
    20.00%
    It was just the strategy that put him in danger.
    80.00%

Chop Chop and Judah. Its impossible to be in a fight for 12 rounds with one of the top fighters in the world and not get hit.

Comment

I love the fact that he got hit in the second round. It gives people............hope that he is beatable. At least that Pac can beat him. It means odds will be low and I can actually make some money off this motha****a.

Comment

the 1st shot is the one that hurt Floyd the straight right Mosley unloaded on Floyd is a mistake by Floyd he was pressing and got caught the second one that almost knocked him down was the result of Floyd still not recovering from the 1st one it's not a shot that hurts Floyd. he got caught it happens and he was not hit like that again

Comment

is Floyd not suppose to get hit at all? is that the expectation people have of him know, I know his defense is great but some punches do get in every now and then

Marquez also caught him in the 2nd round of their fight right before Mayweather got the knockdown

Comment

Originally posted by fountino
            Floyd has been hit.. Floyd gets taged maybe once a fight and after that he doesnt get hit like that again.. As far as his legs it was his game plan he wanted to show that he can fight shane toe to toe.. People who's legs are gone dont spar two days before the fight
            Fair enough, but I must admit that was the most wobbly I had ever seen Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
              is Floyd not suppose to get hit at all? is that the expectation people have of him know, I know his defense is great but some punches do get in every now and then

Marquez also caught him in the 2nd round of their fight right before Mayweather got the knockdown
              No way dude, I didn't mean it like that, I was trying to say that Floyd rarely gets tagged cleanly, so when I seen him wobble that hard it was weird to me.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post

true and Hatton almost had that knock down when Floyd was off balance no body is perfect every boxer is going to make at least one mistake in the fight

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
                  No way dude, I didn't mean it like that, I was trying to say that Floyd rarely gets tagged cleanly, so when I seen him wobble that hard it was weird to me.
                  oh ok

I think more credit goes to Mosley though, Mosely does have good hand speed and power, had Mosley caught any other fight with those 2-3 punches the fight would have been OVER especially that one that buckled Mayweather's Knees

Comment

Floyd Mayweather always has a tendency to get hit early in the fights, Hatton round 1, Judah (First 4 rounds) & even Marquez was catching him clean on the chin earlier on but didn't have the power to trouble him.

Comment

Working...
                    X