Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

people wondering why Mayweather did not knock out Marquez READ THIS...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AntDawg View Post
    Looking at the last Pacquiao fight in the round was any longer it probably would have been over because it looked like Marquez was on queer street.
    thats extremely stupid to say. i hate it when fans say stuff like that...

if the second round was any longer, the fight would probably be over because pac was on queer street.

if i lived 100 years more i would be the richest man in the world.

etc.

Comment

Originally posted by mangler View Post
      Cuz he didn't try.
      you are underrating jmm alot.

pac, the guy that is supposed to be a storm, couldnt knock marquez out in 2 trys, 4 knockdowns.

but you guys want a natural defensive boxer to knock him out.

Comment

He didn't ko him because he didn't want to ko him...I think he only does so when he wants to...look at the hatton fight...he literally played with hatton till he got tired of the grabbing and wrestling...he went into the round knowing he would knock him out...the punch might have been planned rounds earlier...he could have done the same thing to Marquez anytime after the 7th...

Comment

jmm is a great fighter man, i dont know whats wrong with you guys how could you underrate such a great fighter. if he ever comes to LA to fight, im going to buy tickets and support him.

Comment

Originally posted by Equinox View Post
            you are underrating jmm alot.

pac, the guy that is supposed to be a storm, couldnt knock marquez out in 2 trys, 4 knockdowns.

but you guys want a natural defensive boxer to knock him out.
            It was clear after 4 rds he coulda KO'd him if he felt like it. Not like he tried to and couldn't do it, he simply ain't feel like it. Why I dunno, since the whole point was to smash him to oneup Pac.

Comment

Originally posted by screwhead1 View Post
              He didn't ko him because he didn't want to ko him...I think he only does so when he wants to...look at the hatton fight...he literally played with hatton till he got tired of the grabbing and wrestling...he went into the round knowing he would knock him out...the punch might have been planned rounds earlier...he could have done the same thing to Marquez anytime after the 7th...
              wtf? this is what i mean guys, you are comparing hatton to marquez. hatton has 2 losses to both mayweather and pac, both by ko. marquez has 2 losses to both mayweather and pac, both by decision. mayweather didnt want to ko him? go tell mayweather that it was nice of him not wanting to ko marquez so he can laugh in your face.

Comment

It was clear after 4 rds he coulda KO'd him if he felt like it. Not like he tried to and couldn't do it, he simply ain't feel like it. Why I dunno, since the whole point was to smash him to oneup Pac.
                man if you thinking that way you dont know **** about boxing... get out of here.

Comment

Originally posted by Equinox View Post
                  man if you thinking that way you dont know **** about boxing... get out of here.
                  Ain't you that Marshall guy homey?

Comment

I'm not saying he's not...but Floyd really is that much better...look at the fight again and ask yourself if Floyd was even putting 60% into that fight...a lot of people think that Floyd is boring because they know he can make a fight much more exciting that he does and still come out clean and clear of damage...to literally play with a pro like Marquez (**** ya reach and weight excuses cause it's not like Marquez was fighting a klitchko) says a lot about what you could really do if you felt you needed to...

Comment

Ain't you that Marshall guy homey?
                      yea that was me.

Comment

Working...
                      X