Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eddie Mustafa Muhammad appreciation thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He realized he made an ass out of himself and ran away.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreatA View Post
      How many successful title defenses did Dick Tiger make at LHW? What about Jose Torres?
      Tiger made two successful defences of his LHW Title against Jose Torres and Roger Rouse. Torres made 3 successful defences of his LHW Title against Wayne Thornton, Eddie Cotton, and Chic Calderwood.

Torres would lose his title to Tiger and fail in a bid to regain it in the rematch and Tiger would lose his title against Bob Foster were he was knocked out cold in the 4th round.

Comment

How many successful title defenses did Dick Tiger make at LHW? What about Jose Torres?
        I believe Tiger(the middleweight)made the very same amount as Eddie Mustafa Muhammad did and Torres made one more and neither are usually referred to as "legends"

Are you not capable of looking this up yourself? Or were you just being your usual clever self?

Originally posted by Benncollinsaad View Post
        He realized he made an ass out of himself and ran away.

Yes because we all live on the internet,Apparently.Isn't it about time you changed your avatar again? I would suggest a Jose Torres version but apparently you've never heard of him

Comment

Originally posted by princemanspoper View Post
          I believe Tiger(the middleweight)made the very same amount as Eddie Mustafa Muhammad did and Torres made one more and neither are usually referred to as "legends"

Are you not capable of looking this up yourself? Or were you just being your usual clever self?

Yes because we all live on the internet,Apparently.Isn't it about time you changed your avatar again? I would suggest a Jose Torres version but apparently you've never heard of him
          You obviously lack the expertise to compete with TGA or me, so I advise you not to engage in wars with us. I have heard of Torres. He was a solid but not spectacular fighter.

Comment

You obviously lack the expertise to compete with TGA or me, so I advise you not to engage in wars with us. I have heard of Torres. He was a solid but not spectacular fighter.

Lol,There is a little clique in this section and it pains me to say it but you are not part of it sonny jim.You have heard of Torres because I mentioned him,Not that you know anything of his career.So do not open your ignorant mouth again you dolt because to discuss a topic you must have some form of knowledge about it to discuss.Now run along and go watch hbo's 24/7 dolt

Comment

Lol,There is a little clique in this section and it pains me to say it but you are not part of it sonny jim.You have heard of Torres because I mentioned him,Not that you know anything of his career.So do not open your ignorant mouth again you dolt because to discuss a topic you must have some form of knowledge about it to discuss.Now run along and go watch hbo's 24/7 dolt
              Lol! So much stupidity in such a small amount of words. I have heard of Torres because I happened to stumble upon him while browsing thru boxrec. Satisfied now, mr.smartass?

Comment

No one ever called Mustafa Muhammad a legend aside from you.

Dick Tiger is often referred to as a legend by the way but for what he did at middleweight and outside of the ring.

Jose Torres on the other hand was one of the best Puerto Rican fighters of all time.

Was Eddie Mustafa Muhammad a great light heavy? I'm not sure if I'd say that but he was a very good one.

Comment

Dick Tiger is often referred to as a legend by the way but for what he did at middleweight and outside of the ring.

Jose Torres on the other hand was one of the best Puerto Rican fighters of all time.

Was Eddie Mustafa Muhammad a great light heavy? I'm not sure if I'd say that but he was a very good one.
                  Yeah, he coulda been a legend if he trained more. Cyberboxingzone also states that he didn't develop his potential to the maximum. Something like that. MSM was a legend however.

Comment

How would you rate Qawi TGA? Was he great or just very good?

Comment

I don't give a **** what you think of Eddie or Matthew. The fact is-they are both recognised as legends
                      You sure about that, Mate? You really sure about that one?

Yeah, he coulda been a legend
                      Backtracking now are we?

Comment

Working...
                      X