No announcement yet.

Eddie Mustafa Muhammad appreciation thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Benncollinsaad View Post
    Some say that his fight with Spinks was controversial, the decision that is. Is that true?
    I thought the decision was fine.

Comment

No he wasn't one of the greatest light heavyweights of all time and the fact that you would make such a statement proves what a ignorant fool you are.Do the likes of Eddie Mustafa Muhammad and Matthew Saad Muhammad really rank over Roy Jones? Really do they? I would like to see a reasonable argument as to why they do actually I would like to see a good argument as to why either rank over a Jose Torres or even a Dick Tiger

Comment

Originally posted by princemanspoper View Post
        No he wasn't one of the greatest light heavyweights of all time and the fact that you would make such a statement proves what a ignorant fool you are.Do the likes of Eddie Mustafa Muhammad and Matthew Saad Muhammad really rank over Roy Jones? Really do they? I would like to see a reasonable argument as to why they do actually I would like to see a good argument as to why either rank over a Jose Torres or even a Dick Tiger
        Listen up boy, I don't give a **** what you think of Eddie or Matthew. The fact is-they are both recognised as legends and they made a monumental impact on the division. Together with Michael Spinks and Dwight Qawi they were the best LHW's of the late 70's and 80's.

You have to come here with your Roy Jones' and your Jose Torres' and Dick Tigers. Jose Torres? Whoever heard of him?

Comment

Their recognised as legends by deluded fools who can't differentiate between an accomplished fighter and a exciting tv fighter.Who's Jose Torres? Good lord

How many successful title defenses did Eddie Mustafa Muhammad have?

Comment

Their recognised as legends by deluded fools who can't differentiate between an accomplished fighter and a exciting tv fighter.Who's Jose Torres? Good lord

How many successful title defenses did Eddie Mustafa Muhammad have?
            2. But he was dethroned by Michael Spinks. MICHAEL Spinks, getit?

Comment

So how many successful title defenses was that? You still haven't answered

Comment

So how many successful title defenses was that? You still haven't answered
                I said 2! Are you blind? Your Torres bloke fought at a time when the division was much weaker. The late 70's-early 80's was known as the time of the great lhws.

Comment

Two title defenses and a legend apparently.Honestly how are these trolls even able to register for an account?

Comment

Two title defenses and a legend apparently.Honestly how are these trolls even able to register for an account?
                    Youre a troll. Who is this Jose Torres?? You still haven't answered me what makes him so great.

And M. Saad Muhammad made 8 defenses btw.

Comment

How many successful title defenses did Dick Tiger make at LHW? What about Jose Torres?

Comment

Working...
                      X