Collapse
No announcement yet.

** Tommy Hearns, could have been the best ever...**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OT but, have y'all ever read about the G-Man's life story? Taking punches from Julian, Benn, and Hearns weren't nothing compared to what he went through in life. It's something that most people just can't understand. Those same people are gald or don't feel sorrow for Gerald being the way he is now because he was "such a bad man and did some terrible things". Same thing with Iron Mike, Ron Artest....etc. Spoiled mother****ers would never truely understand what it is to grow up black and poor so how can you judge them?

Comment

Originally posted by Orishaman View Post
      Man you guys are all cought up on this P4P BS, get it straight there's ONLY ONE P4P IN BOXING AND THAT SRR that's it!!!!

BTW, in similar fashion to Bowe v. Holyfield, Jackson v. McClellan, never the same after these 2 fights, specially McClellan won the fights but at very high price and it took Nigel Benn to show it to the world, the damage that destroyed McClellan was n0ot by Benn but the fights with Jackson....

OK, master.

Well since you're our new resident boxing Guru, I guess we all have to bend over backwards and the everthing you have to say seriously.

Yeah right...welcome to BoxingScene, *****.

Comment

Benn was the hardest puncher ever. It's no suprise what happened to McClellan's brain.

Comment

Originally posted by Steel Glovez View Post
          OT but, have y'all ever read about the G-Man's life story? Taking punches from Julian, Benn, and Hearns weren't nothing compared to what he went through in life. It's something that most people just can't understand. Those same people are gald or don't feel sorrow for Gerald being the way he is now because he was "such a bad man and did some terrible things". Same thing with Iron Mike, Ron Artest....etc. Spoiled mother****ers would never truely understand what it is to grow up black and poor so how can you judge them?

Dude spare me the novel....I read it, I live it...have the T-shirt...

first you don;t have to be black to have mispfortunes, misfortune doesn't see color or race....it is what it is.....Duran came from one of the most poor , deprive and toughest enviroment and he use that in his favor....many boxers has come from the bottom of the barrel...it is a sport that is ruthless and takes no prisioners, is not a game dude...is a way of life...once a boxer...always a boxer....it takes a special kind to climb on that ring knowing that chances of you getting hurt are high and very likely...yet for Glory we do it....

Comment

Originally posted by Steel Glovez View Post
            OK, master.

Well since you're our new resident boxing Guru, I guess we all have to bend over backwards and the everthing you have to say seriously.

Yeah right...welcome to BoxingScene, *****.

Coming form a guy that spots a Jeff Left Hook Lacy pics..I ahve to say that I am honored...but please change the foto , Lacy is all news and more than likely the book is close on him to be anything than a journeyman from here on...

Comment

Originally posted by GEOFFHAYES View Post
              Benn was the hardest puncher ever. It's no suprise what happened to McClellan's brain.

Headbuts and Illegal blows to the back of the head will do the damage to the brain....Benn has ****ed people worse then McClellan, causing no serious head injuries. If that fight was held in the US, Gerald would have won via first round KO, or TKO. Anyone who has eyes and isn't a biased, british dick-rider can see that.

Comment

Dude spare me the novel....I read it, I live it...have the T-shirt...

first you don;t have to be black to have mispfortunes, misfortune doesn't see color or race....it is what it is.....Duran came from one of the most poor , deprive and toughest enviroment and he use that in his favor....many boxers has come from the bottom of the barrel...it is a sport that is ruthless and takes no prisioners, is not a game dude...is a way of life...once a boxer...always a boxer....it takes a special kind to climb on that ring knowing that chances of you getting hurt are high and very likely...yet for Glory we do it....
                ITS DIFFERENT IN THE USA WHEN UR BLACK SEE YA MOTHER CRYING EVERY DAY AND YOU CANT GET A GOOD JOB OR DONT HAVE ANY FOOD OR A PLACE TO LIVE NO HEAT OR HOT WATER.. BLACK PEOPLE DIDNT ASK TO BE SLAVES AND BROUGHT HERE.. AS A WHITE PERSON WE CREATED THE PROBLEM AND NOW WE HAVE TO FIX IT.. OR GOD WILL..AND BLACK PEOPLE THEY SEE US WITH OUT A CARE IN THE WORLD COMPARED TO THERE WORLD AND IF WE DO CARE ITS ABOUT SOMETHING DUMB LIKE WE NEED A NEW CAR OR A NEW HOUSE OR FANCY RESTURANT AND THINGS OF THAT NATURE ...ALL OF THAT FUELS THE ANGER EVEN MORE.. THERES NOTHING WORSE THEN BEING TEASED IT CREATES MONSTERS

Comment

Coming form a guy that spots a Jeff Left Hook Lacy pics..I ahve to say that I am honored...but please change the foto , Lacy is all news and more than likely the book is close on him to be anything than a journeyman from here on...
                  Cotto is very comparable to Leff Hook when he started his career. It won't take long before Cotto gets exposed either. Look at what that f@ggot Malinaggi did? And Pauli has no power to speak of. Quintana would have won the fight if he didn't leave his kidney exposed like that.

I'm a fan of Lacy, I also know him personally. That doesn't mean that I think he's the greatest.

Comment

Originally posted by realheavyhands View Post
                    ITS DIFFERENT IN THE USA WHEN UR BLACK SEE YA MOTHER CRYING EVERY DAY AND YOU CANT GET A GOOD JOB OR DONT HAVE ANY FOOD OR A PLACE TO LIVE NO HEAT OR HOT WATER.. BLACK PEOPLE DIDNT ASK TO BE SLAVES AND BROUGHT HERE.. AS A WHITE PERSON WE CREATED THE PROBLEM AND NOW WE HAVE TO FIX IT.. OR GOD WILL..AND BLACK PEOPLE THEY SEE US WITH OUT A CARE IN THE WORLD COMPARED TO THERE WORLD AND IF WE DO CARE ITS ABOUT SOMETHING DUMB LIKE WE NEED A NEW CAR OR A NEW HOUSE OR FANCY RESTURANT AND THINGS OF THAT NATURE ...ALL OF THAT FUELS THE ANGER EVEN MORE.. THERES NOTHING WORSE THEN BEING TEASED IT CREATES MONSTERS
                    Spare me again.... dude the Ghettos all the world they all have one thing in common : In order to survive you have to be tough....

Pacquiao: he came from the pooerest toghest hood in the PI's and if you been in the PI's then you know what I mean...

Miranda: hell the dude was on the street abandoned, he didn't even had a Mother to see crying...

Dude you are way off base on this one.....way off.....

Comment

Nothing Like Being Teased For What U Dont Have.. Other Countries Are Different Everybodies Poor Except Very Very You Can Compare Countries.. BUT This Is Supposed To Be The Land Of The Free.. DO YOU REALIZE PEOPLE FROM THOSE COUNTIRES DREAM IS JUST TO BE HERE .. THATS THERE ONLY DREAM TO BE IN AMERICA
                      Last edited by realheavyhands; 12-23-2006, 04:15 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X