No announcement yet.

writer claims *******s are racist

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
    I think we need to define" racism" for you.
    you go and look it up genius. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Blubba View Post
      like those *****s who says Pacman aint **** until he beats real black fighter. lol
      I think what Floyd fans say is he hasn't fought a "slick boxer" not a black fighter. & that is more relevant then calling people monkeys that should go back to eating garbage out of cans in the ghetto.

Comment

like those *****s who says Pacman aint **** until he beats real black fighter. lol
        This **** about manny not fighting a 'real black fighter' 'slick black fighter' 'african american' is some subliminal ****..

Comment

you go and look it up genius. lol
          Oh I know what it is. Anyway...

More articles like this to come, I'm sure. As if we haven't read enough in recent weeks. The stench is reaching everywhere.

Comment

I can't stand racist ****. I just have no tolerance for it.

I remember when Cotto-Pac was taking place. There was racist comments from BOTH sides.

The whole KFC with Floyd on it is really racist. You can hide behind the fact that you only meaning that he is a chicken... But, how stupid are you to not realize that is really offensive. You must know that. Is no really getting around to it.

I would say this a couple racist remarks had been sent my way. From a Cotto fan Dondi(or something like that) to be exact who is now known as Einstien on here. And, from a couple of Floyd fans. And, I guess they thought I was Pinoy so they send told me some racial Pinoy ****.

IMO is there are racist in every fan group. Because, I have seen it from Cotto fans and Floyd fans. But, maybe it has been a retaliation to Pac fans cuz they have been throwing racial remarks to both sides. However, it is a small percentage. The majority might be here on NSB but it is really a small percentage. I don't like the generalization of a whole fan group cuz of idiots like fleefloflum or whateverdafuck his name is. That is my whole issue with that. I know there is Pac fans, Pinoy to be exact that are not racist. So don't judge a whole fan group cuz of a couple morons.

Comment

lol at the people screaming "Racism" after Yahoo Sports moved Mayweather up to #1 after he beat Mosley, now that was some funny stuff and that is a prime example of how Pride can turns into ignorance for some people

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingTech718 View Post
                Dude your late somebody already posted this in another thread. Yes there are a lot of crazy *******s out there same for any fan group. It just seems like 90 percent of them reside on NSB.
                No, sir.

The Pacquiao fans have brought a completely new dynamic to the sport.

Comment

Originally posted by Vito Corleone View Post
                  No, sir.

Says the biggest racist ***** of 'em all...

Comment

Originally posted by Vito Corleone View Post
                    No, sir.

Nice sig...

Comment

racism is dumb..anyone who spews racial comments really has issues with themselves....racism is no more than self hate......

Comment

Working...
                      X