Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao 'I took those tablets for flue,my doctor prescribed them to me,I will appeal

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by S a m u r a i View Post
    Please show me all these "Floyd hate threads" I made.
    Just an explanation: Larry is complaining that you refute Pacquiao hate threads but not Floyd hate threads. He was not suggesting that you make them.

Comment

Originally posted by NYU Alum View Post
      And the zillion "Floyd is gay" threads enhance FMJ's rep. Right?
      No, but they don't do anything to his boxing legacy.
      If Floyd was gay, he would still be a good boxer and go down as an ATG.
      If Pacquiao was caught doing steroids it would put a cloud over his entire career.
      Last edited by CrackYourJaw; 12-11-2009, 12:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by larry x View Post
        never said you made them..but you dont complain about them
        Larry,

Pac fans will use "photos" of Floyd getting shot in the head, and over-the-top stuff like that. They will talk grimy about Floyd's family.

Buy May supporters don't really go there. They seem to show some restraint and - get this - maturity.

Comment

Originally posted by CrackYourJaw View Post
          No, but they don't do anything to his boxing legacy.
          If Floyd was gay, he would still be a good boxer and go down as an ATG.
          If Pacquiao was caught doing steroids it would put a cloud over his entire career.
          So, only boxing legacy matters? Personal reputation and respect are meaningless?

Thanks, champ. No worries.

Comment

Originally posted by Nuurzhaelan View Post
            Just an explanation: Larry is complaining that you refute Pacquiao hate threads but not Floyd hate threads. He was not suggesting that you make them.
            I don't refute all Pacquiao hate threads (I ignore a lot of them, it depends on the thread starter as to whether or not I read them), just like I don't report all Floyd hate threads. If you look into it, you'll find I'm a pretty balanced person. No need to lump me in with the trolls who start really **** threads all day, like this one. People around here (including Larry) should know me better by now.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

So, only boxing legacy matters? Personal reputation and respect are meaningless?

Thanks, champ. No worries.
              No one seriously thinks Floyd is gay.
              Even if he was, would you respect him?

Comment

Larry,

Pac fans will use "photos" of Floyd getting shot in the head, and over-the-top stuff like that. They will talk grimy about Floyd's family.

Buy May supporters don't really go there. They seem to show some restraint and - get this - maturity.
                Now I'm pretty sure, this is renowned racist GG Marquez / DIOS DOMINICANO / Al Haymon's new account.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Now I'm pretty sure, this is renowned racist GG Marquez / DIOS DOMINICANO / Al Haymon's new account.
                  It is I believe.

On Horus' radio show he seems like a cool dude, dunno what's up with him on the board.

Comment

Originally posted by CrackYourJaw View Post
                    It is I believe.

On Horus' radio show he seems like a cool dude, dunno what's up with him on the board.
                    I'm sure he's cool, but on here is racist, ****, and irritating in the same way robtC is, or Flawless.

Comment

I'm sure he's cool, but on here is racist, ****, and irritating in the same way robtC is, or Flawless.
                      I dont think there's anything to do with racism here

Comment

Working...
                      X