No announcement yet.

best energy supplement?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• best energy supplement?

what's the best energy supplement you ever took? possibly pills or formula. Energy drinks are too expensive for me. I'd prefer non caffienne.
    I need it because when I train I start gettting tired and sluggish after an hour and I want to get the most out of my training.

It's called better conditioning.

Comment

Originally posted by Bendigo View Post
      It's called better conditioning.
      lol word. guess what, real boxers don't use that kinda **** because they aren't allowed to in the ring. plus, you get dependent on that **** and after a while it stops working. it also speeds up your heart rate a lot, which is something you don't really need to do anymore than you already will when boxing.

i suggest you put in some road work and you wont get so tired all the time.

Comment

Eat properly and improve conditioning.

Comment

A good energy supplement is stuff like NO xplode, NO black powder, and a bunch of others they have a lot of them at places like gnc but be ready to pay at least 40 dollars for them. I used to use NO black powder it worked really well but you have to cycle it like 3-4 weeks on and 3-4weeks off

And dont listen to all the people saying real boxers dont take supplements, we arent talking about steroids, really its foolish to not take some supplements they can only help you if you take them right. And to think pro boxers dont take any you have to be an idiot

Comment

thanks for the suggestion. I have alright conditioning but it's hard to keep the energy up when your training 3-6 hours a day. I don't get much time to eat either so energy supplements would help alot.

Comment

A banana, or wait a minute thats fruit.

If only it was made in capsule form and called xplode xxx or something.

Comment

My roommate had an NO supplement that I tried once or twice preworkout and it did help, I was lifting heavier and had more energy, I was thinking this stuff is great it really works then I looked at it more closely and noticed they had a lot of caffeine in it as well. If it worked good enough on its own why would they have to add caffeine in it? How do I know how much of the effects were from the caffeine and if any at all were from the nitrogen? Needless to say I didnt buy any.

Comment

Originally posted by nystate0fm1nd View Post
                  lol word. guess what, real boxers don't use that kinda **** because they aren't allowed to in the ring. plus, you get dependent on that **** and after a while it stops working. it also speeds up your heart rate a lot, which is something you don't really need to do anymore than you already will when boxing.

i suggest you put in some road work and you wont get so tired all the time.
                  they are allowed, most boxers today use suppliments to increase recovery rate, and some take pre workout mixes such as no. xplode.

I have heard NaNo vapour is one of the best, but tastes like crap. I liked N.O xplode, but its expensive and the effects wore off after about 2 weeks of use. although you will always get a little buzz from it.

Comment

Originally posted by elfag View Post
                    My roommate had an NO supplement that I tried once or twice preworkout and it did help, I was lifting heavier and had more energy, I was thinking this stuff is great it really works then I looked at it more closely and noticed they had a lot of caffeine in it as well. If it worked good enough on its own why would they have to add caffeine in it? How do I know how much of the effects were from the caffeine and if any at all were from the nitrogen? Needless to say I didnt buy any.
                    the Caffien thing is overated, it has 1-2 cup of coffee's worth at best, much less than an energy drink or even strong coffee. Drinking coffee before a workout won't pump up your arms lol.

Comment

Working...
                    X