No announcement yet.

Castillo v Lujan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tunney View Post
    Very sad. But I'm hoping he will make it into the Hall of Fame.

Goodbye, Jose Luis.
    i hope so too.

he's never actually been down besides the knee he took against hatton right?

Comment

• Originally posted by MaYaN_SuN View Post
      Nah Castillo went out brave, nothin to be ashamed of. lol He even got rocked just snow and still tried to put his hands together. I'm surprised at his handspeed tonight though, even though it was still bad, it was better in this fight then in the Hatton fight. I am gonna miss hearin his name though, JLC was a awesome fighter.
      yeah i got the hatton castillo fight poster on my wall ..hot poster ...
      really gonna miss him ...hate how ppl on this site fg a fighter once he loses
      ...watch well bein havin the same thread ab cotto or margarito in 3 years while all these (boxin fans ) are on some new boxers dick lol 4 years ago a thread wit castillos name woulda had 30 pages not 9

Comment

• Originally posted by sugarshanenas View Post
        i hope so too.

he's never actually been down besides the knee he took against hatton right?
        Yes, that was the only time - even in the first Corrales fight he never went down.

And when he was hurt in the 10th round tonight, he still managed to throw back a couple of punches - he's a great warrior.

Comment

• Originally posted by larryx View Post
          hell hes been sparring wit margo

That'll keep your conditioning up.

Comment

• he's really tailed off ever since that win over Corrales

failing to make 135 for the supposed rubbermatch

moving up to 140 and looking sluggish vs Herman Ngoudjo
            then the following fight vs Hatton where he lost every round and got kayo'd on a body shot

then of course (and some forget this) Castillo fails to make weight vs Timothy Bradley.

and now this. he's way past his best, obviously needs the money but he's way too shop warn to still be fighting.

Comment

• He got beat down tonight. Lujan was a machine in the 9th round.

Comment

• You gave all of us good memories Jose Luis.

Comment

Working...
                X