Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Do People Pretend That Wilder Wasn't Signed to Fight the #2 HW in The World.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -PBP- View Post
    Yeah because you can schedule a TV date and promote a new fight, with a new opponent in a new venue in 1 ****ing week.

Stop wasting my time and learn how this sport works.
    I know you can't idiot. That's exactly why I'm saying it doesn't make sense.

If you think a guy is in peak shape for a fight and then again in peak shape 2 months later (and has stayed like that) then you're wasting my time and clearly don't know anything about boxing or sport in general.

Wilder is always in shape. That's no excuse.

You're just a fanboy trying to legitimize a fight that was a disgrace to the green belt like most of Wilder's fights are.

Comment

I don't blame him for the Povetkin fight not happening but some of you are going on like Povetkin wasn't a mandatory fight and that Povetkin's side didn't win the purse bid meaning they had the right to stage the fight in Russia. Wilder didn't agree to go there, he didn't have a choice. If he didn't agree then the only option would be to drop the belt. Imagine Wilder with his padded record dropping his belt.... he would have been a complete laughing stock.

I don't see you guys rushing to pat Kell Brook on the back for agreeing to fight his mandatory, why should Wilder get special treatment. Wilder has had that belt for 2 years but faced weak voluntary after weak voluntary.

The problem with Wilder is he talks so got damn much but does so little. After Fury beat Wladimir, he was really trying to say that he was the best HW because he had the WBC belt. That pissed off a lot of people and rightly so, how are you gonna talk all that jazz and be fighting the level of opponents he has.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
        Joshua has beaten Brezeale, Whyte, Molina, Martin, Johnson and is about to fight Klitschko.

He has 18 fights.

In what world does his resume not stack up to Wilders?
        the worst thing is, the wilder fans will be mocking joshua if wlad knocks him out. Win lose or draw joshuas had the ****ing bollocks to take the fight unlike that chicken legged ducker whos fighting george washingtons great grandson. Time to stop skipping leg day and stop fighting bums deontay.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
          2nd best in the world You are talking about the midget who wlad knocked down about 100 times in there fight, right???
          Haven't y'all learned yet? PBP always wins:

Heavyweight
          Champion: Wladimir Klitschko
          1. Alexander Povetkin
          2. Tyson Fury
          3. Deontay Wilder
          4. Kubrat Pulev
          5. Bermane Stiverne
          6. Carlos Takam
          7. Vyacheslav Glazkov
          8. Bryant Jennings
          9. Steve Cunningham
          10. Anthony Joshua
          http://www.tbrb.org/2015/11/11/10-november-2015/

Comment

Ortiz begged Wilder for a fight. If he was in peak condition ready to face #1 challenger in the divison what's wrong with fighting someone not even on TBRB's top 10?

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
              the worst thing is, the wilder fans will be mocking joshua if wlad knocks him out. Win lose or draw joshuas had the ****ing bollocks to take the fight unlike that chicken legged ducker whos fighting george washingtons great grandson. Time to stop skipping leg day and stop fighting bums deontay.
              DW will fight bums until he can secure a big payday. He has no interest in fighting legitimate guys.

the proof is in the pudding.

Comment

I bet you if Povetkin were to start winning testing clean, you and others won't give him the same love as you do Peterson.

Comment

All of the above. There are agendas at play. Simple.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                    Eh wtf are you talking about? eric molina was knocked out by arreola in 2012. arreola had lost multiple times after that fight and before he fought Wilder.
                    How does any of that change the fact that Joshua fought Molina after Wilder knocked him out? Your posts just prove my point that there is a double standard. Everybody ranting about Wilder's resume even though it's the strongest of any current heavyweight champion. Your position is illogical.

Joshua and Parker are novices in the fight game with only a handful of fights. Wilder has nearly 40 fights AJ is scheduled to fight Klitschko and Parker is scheduled to fight Hughie Fury - A fight that ****s on any defense Wilder has had.
                    Still doesn't change the fact that Wilder has the best resume of any current heavyweight champion. And if he has the best resume, why is his resume criticized nonstop? Because he's with Al Haymon. Plain and simple.

Klitschko & Fury are both unranked by TBRB and a Fury defense is no more impressive than the Duhaupas defense. Kudos to Joshua for facing Klitschko. If he wins, he'll deserve to be considered one of the top two heavyweights in the world alongside Wilder.

And if they keep winning, they will surely face each other and may the best man win. But the criticism Wilder takes here is ridiculous and there's no denying it's a double standard.

Yeah he's the longest reigning champ. Is that supposed to impress anyone when he fought nothing but bums?
                    But in addition to being the longest reigning champ, he also have the best resume. I'm not saying you should be impressed, I'm saying you look like an idiot when you **** on the guy with the better resume.

Comment

PBP always talks **** more like. I go by boxrec not transnational ranking whatever the **** that is. Rankings look abysmal on that site. Whos povetkin beat please? Marco huck almost beat him lol. And how long is wilder gonna get a free pass for cause he once signed up to fight povetkin? You still gonna be trotting out that line in 2020 when zelenoff is still the best name on his resume?

Comment

Working...
                      X