Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
    WBA / WBC Welterweight Unification Bout

Keith "One Time" Thurman
    (27-0-0) vs Danny "Swift" Garcia (32-0-0)
    Welterweight / 147 lbs / 10 Stone 7
    3.4.17 CBS/PBC

Swift knocks Thurman da fuk out and its going to be between the 8th and 10th Rd if Swift doesn't do it before that and if anybody thinks this is going to the cards, you got something coming to you..

I'm taking name's and body bags..

PRPP

Comment

• Originally posted by PRPOWERPUNCHES View Post
      Swift knocks Thurman da fuk out and its going to be between the 8th and 10th Rd if Swift doesn't do it before that and if anybody thinks this is going to the cards, you got something coming to you..

PRPP

Danny ain't ready for the pain that Thurman is going to bring boyo.

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post

Danny ain't ready for the pain that Thurman is going to bring boyo.

Garcia is being grossly under rated here, however I do lean slightly towards Thurman.

Comment

• Originally posted by PRPOWERPUNCHES View Post

PRPP
          Danny couldn't even KO a washed up Zab Judah.

Rican boxing is dead.

Comment

• thurman ud.

Comment

• I'm rocking with Garcia, have a feeling..

Comment

• Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
                I'm rocking with Garcia, have a feeling..
                Thurman knows he had all he could handle versus Porter and Danny hits like a nuclear weapon compared to that guy, I want Danny to win, I slightly favour Thurman but I'll just hope for a killer fight. This be a fight I don't wanna see a loser I guess.

The winner versus Spence in 12-24 month is what Im rooting for, for all three belts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott. Weiland View Post
                  Thurman knows he had all he could handle versus Porter and Danny hits like a nuclear weapon compared to that guy, I want Danny to win, I slightly favour Thurman but I'll just hope for a killer fight. This be a fight I don't wanna see a loser I guess.

The winner versus Spence in 12-24 month is what Im rooting for, for all three belts.
                  I think this fight comes down to who has the better chin/ who takes the other power better..I just have a feeling it's Danny..I've been hearing a lot of Spence lately..He's a good fighter but can he prove a lil more before he gets a crack at the top dogz..

Comment

• Originally posted by Kigali View Post
                    Danny couldn't even KO a washed up Zab Judah.

Rican boxing is dead.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X