Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan: Canelo is Underestimated - He Will Beat Gennady Golovkin!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by whoseyourdaddy View Post
    yes lara out landed Canelo for 3 rounds but after that give me any other round that you sincerely and honestly would give it to Lara clearly, there was nothing, Zero Offence from Lara after the 3rd round with Canelo chasing and hitting lara arms, back and shoulders mostly but at least putting in the effort. Lara on the other hand after he felt the combo of Canelo to the body completely abandoned his offence.
    When a PURE TECHNICAL boxer lands ONLY 10 more punches then the slow plodder he didn't win the fight!!!

This is the DIFFERENCE between winning and losing???

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/vi...-lara-compubox

http://www.mmamania.com/2013/9/15/47...trate-dominant

Comment

Originally posted by Graz View Post
      Shadow, I didn't say one thing about Andrade. I think you should check who you're quoting. Just sayin.
      I'm sorry for that!!! Didn't mean to get you caught up in the middle of me and some CASUAL fan trying to talk boxing business and the CLOWN didn't even know who Andrade even was 2 years ago... I mean maybe he thought Andrade being SEMI RETIRED or doing a SD with Vanes Martirosyan all of the SUDDEN set the BOXING world on FIRE!!!

Again my bad!

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
        I'm sorry for that!!! Didn't mean to get you caught up in the middle of me and some CASUAL fan trying to talk boxing business and the CLOWN didn't even know who Andrade even was 2 years ago... I mean maybe he thought Andrade being SEMI RETIRED or doing a SD with Vanes Martirosyan all of the SUDDEN set the BOXING world on FIRE!!!

Again my bad!
        No problem. Happy New Year!

Comment

Canelo must of hit Khan pretty hard... Khan is saying things he dont mean..

Comment

Please stop interviewing him.

Comment

Originally posted by Travycat View Post
              Please stop interviewing him.
              That's what I'm saying!

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                Cubans RARELY ever look bad and sloppy. In fact they stink fights up for BOTH fighters. I could EASILY see him going 12 rounds against GGG. Sht all he has to do is run like he did against Canelo for 12 rounds.

I don't know why your making fun of Vanes soo much??? His RECORD belongs in the HOFame compared to GGG's unless you think Mario Lemuix who was beaten by a 154 lber and KO'\d by Rubio who lasted 1 ROUND with Angulo???

Vanes fought Andrade, Charlo, Lara x2. Just sayin. amongst amateurs...Lorenzo Aragon.
                Stop being an idiot for once on this board, you don't like white boy, we get it.

How many world champion Vanes has beaten ?

GGG has beaten Ouma, Brook, Macklin, Geale, and if I bring amateur fights, Bute + Direll.

So that's 6 world champions beaten in a boxing ring.

How many Vanes has beaten?

Comment

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
                  You are highly over looking Alvarez, I did the same before the Cotto fight, I thought the same before the Trout fight, the man can fight, he's fast, he can throw combo's better than anyone else in the game right now, he has power, he's never dropped amateur or professional, I don't understand why you would think the fight would end in 7 rounds
                  Cotto is a over the hill former 140 pounders who is saw as a decent middleweight because he beat two shot MW champions.

Yet, Canelo struggled with him despite outweighing him by 20 pounds.

I think you're more overlooking the animal GGG is than I'm overlooking Nelo's abilities.

My opinion is GGG would crush Smith in 2 rounds, and would stop, retire Cotto.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
                    Cotto is a over the hill former 140 pounders who is saw as a decent middleweight because he beat two shot MW champions.

Yet, Canelo struggled with him despite outweighing him by 20 pounds.

I think you're more overlooking the animal GGG is than I'm overlooking Nelo's abilities.

My opinion is GGG would crush Smith in 2 rounds, and would stop, retire Cotto.
                    Golovkin is turning 35 ffs, Canelo is in his prime, really I can't see Golovkin easily walking through Golovkin, he might win but not easily, and we know if it's tight Canelo gets the W on scorecards

Comment

Canelo has shown much more than Golovkin, against much better opponents..... and he looks better every fight

if the 21yo version of Canelo can live with Golovkin, then the much better/stronger 26yo version will give him fits

I fully understand why they wanted nothing to do with Canelo at 155

Comment

Working...
                      X