Federal Judge Orders Hearing in Donald Trump Child Rape Case

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Swizzy- View Post
    where is that pic?

in the article it says the person who filed the lawsuit is anonymous.
    It was a picture of the alleged accuser I saw it in a article a few weeks ago. It really is creepy as fck.

I tried to find it yesterday but had no luck and decided to give up, because I didnt think it was a good idea to google 13 year old girl over and over.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
      Those links are not credible in your opinion? This is a first.
      huffington post is credible to you????
      you just exposed who u are bill clinton... got cha!

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
        It was a picture of the alleged accuser I saw it in a article a few weeks ago. It really is creepy as fck.

I tried to find it yesterday but had no luck and decided to give up, because I didnt think it was a good idea to google 13 year old girl over and over.
        yeah yeah i believe you

someone posted a picture of u s@cking a BBC yesterday
        i tried to looked it up but had no luck and decided to give up
        because i didnt think it was a good idea to type 'Addix Sacking BBC' over and over on the search tab

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
          You can't just attack a source because you don't like the story. Huffing ton post isn't making anything up here, they are just reporting the facts to a story.

This isn't complicated. You right wingers are really becoming completely ******ed.

yeah yeah i believe you

someone posted a picture of u s@cking a BBC yesterday
          i tried to looked it up but had no luck and decided to give up
          because i didnt think it was a good idea to type 'Addix Sacking BBC' over and over on the search tab
          You don't need to believe me, Trumps lawyer has to show up for court in a few days. The media will be covering it soon enough.

Your denial doesn't change the fact that this is going to happen, and trump is going to be exposed as a pedo.

Comment

This is actually the third attempt at filing the lawsuit apparently, may mean the accusation is particularly flaky. Surprised Clinton's supporters aren't covering it though, even if it is proven false, the accusation alone would hurt his public image.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Kewl Hair View Post
              This is actually the third attempt at filing the lawsuit apparently, may mean the accusation is particularly flaky. Surprised Clinton's supporters aren't covering it though, even if it is proven false, the accusation alone would hurt his public image.
              Oh it's coming...

http://hollywoodlife.com/2016/02/02/...hoto-daughter/

Comment

And yet somehow...all this didn't even come up tonight...not a single word of it. Imagine that...I wonder why? May it's just pure bullshit?

Comment

You seem to believe every link you come across except the ones that don't have the same opinion as you so no shock there.

Comment

There was a picture of the alleged accuser on a bed with a trumps arm around her.
                    Provide it then. I"ve never even heard this outlandish claim.

I'll go ahead right now and predict you don't provide this picture....

Trumps co-defendant has already been convicted of molesting children.
                    Ok, you need the term "co-defendant" explained to you. That term means one who is charged along with another person. Mr Trump's not been charged, thus he is not a co-defendant.

Comment

Originally posted by -Swizzy- View Post
                      where is that pic?

in the article it says the person who filed the lawsuit is anonymous.
                      Logic isn't a strong suit for Grubers.

Comment

Working...
                      X