Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Errol "massive nipples" Spence is a knockout waiting to happen.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
    Thurman was trying to create space to get his punches off. Bundu was running in literally head first, gave Keith a nasty hematoma with his headbutt not by a punch. Keith kept his distance and painted Bundu face for an easy win. Call that running if you will. It is what it is.
    Spence has you shook.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
      Spence has you shook.
      He doesn't have me shook. He might have Thurman shook. Or someone else in the boxing game. I don't fight at 147. He can come up to LHW and get this left hook.

Comment

That Lartey fight was the toughest night of Spence's career thus far. He gave his worst performance, and Lartey was motivated to give his best. I think he learned a lot as a professional from that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by IIG View Post
          That Lartey fight was the toughest night of Spence's career thus far. He gave his worst performance, and Lartey was motivated to give his best. I think he learned a lot as a professional from that fight.
          It was southpaw vs southpaw, those are always tricky.

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgeweather17 View Post
            So you think Thurman, who almost went down from a body shot from both Collazo and Porter, both featherfisted guys, can take Spence's power, the same Spence who is arguably the best body puncher in the sport?
            Yeah I think that because I've seen all of Thurman's fights and gets better every time. You missed the part that Bundu was already beaten and had the lost to who?

Comment

People said the same about Golovkin, he's not been stopped or dropped.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
                I believe thats true but at the same time certain people only like him because of hes black and has Mayweathers approval and those same people hate on other fighters for their race so it kinda evens things out.

I guarantee an AA poster that supports Spence hates GGG and a Caucasion poster that rides GGG hates Spence. Its a trend...
                I AM A AA poster and i don't see anything special in ggg but his power.

i hate the fact that he asks others to do for him what he dares to do himself. the guy is fighting a welterweight.......

also i like kovalov & lamochenko.

it's no hate towards his asian & white race. it's him & his team that sucks......why can't whites understand this?

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
                  Theres a reason why he is being matched the way he is. I seriously doubt we ever see Spence vs Thurman. I do think there will come a point where Garcia faces one of the 2 but not anytime soon.
                  Spence and Mayweather did everything they could to get the fight against Thurman. Thurman refused, even if he could get a Mayweather fight for it. In other words, Thurman turned down millions and millions of dollars, as he knew Spence would spank him.

Comment

Originally posted by Godsfly View Post
                    I AM A AA poster and i don't see anything special in ggg but his power.

dfuq did I just read.

Obviously you know nothing about analyzing a fighter or you are just regurgitating what Floyd Mayweather said.

probably a mixture of both.

Comment

Some of you people should start a nipple watchers club. Be funny to see who comes out of the closet and joins.

Comment

Working...
                      X