No announcement yet.

So Kell Brook who is he fighting again?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by denium View Post
    So you would rather a legit champion in Kell Brook give up his IBF title and give it to some nobody who hadn't earned it in the ring? That's bad for the sport. At least Brook went to the lions den and took the belt off a champion.

I blame the IBF for having such ****ty rankings. However, if Brook doesn't fight a Bradley or a Garcia after this Bizier guy, I'm no longer a fan. I blame Hearn more than Kell anyway.
    Ooh that sounds quite familiar doesn't it?
    Props to Brook for doing something years ago but I'm interested in the present and I don't give a guy a pass just because he did something 2, 3 or 4 years ago fact is IF you're active now you should be showing proper intent to fighting the best.
    Brook had last year to do that but he wasted two of his fights on absolute bum no hopes!

Brook has no excuse to not make a Bradley fight happen but ONLY if Bradley beats Pacquiao
    Then other likely options Keith Thurman Vs. Porter winner, Errol Spence (who I think would KO Brook), Danny Garcia and maybe Lamont Peterson or the outlandish idea of making Manny Pacqiao have one last fight.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
        Khan is still not fighting Brook

He'd rather fight a middleweight for less money than taking on the special one.

The shookness level is through the roof.

"Khan is ducking Brook"

Brook is ducking the whole division.

Khan ducking Brook was a point relevant when King fought Algieri, however it holds no weight.
        Last edited by Box-Office; 02-03-2016, 12:11 PM.

Comment

There's no question Brook needs to step it up.

This is a solid slap in the face for Brook. They need to slap back and prove they want to fight some top fights.

Comment

Originally posted by Box-Office View Post
            "Khan is ducking Brook"

Brook is ducking the whole division.

Khan ducking Brook was a point relevant when King fought Algieri, however it holds no weight.
            By fighting Canelo right? Do you think the Brook fight will go away if he gets iced in a round?

No.

These guys aren't stupid man. They can take two huge paydays instead of one. Lose to Brook and it's game over for Khan.

Lose to Canelo and Brook is still there. Hell, rightfully so. The guy is stepping up to MW ffs. He'll be able to step down to WW and still be a top dog.

It is what it is, but don't tell me he's not avoiding Brook for whatever reason. He's had plenty of chances to fight him by now, but just doesn't want it - yet.

Listen to the Malignaggi podcast:

http://podbay.fm/show/982602750/e/14...10?*********=1

20 mins in

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
              To be fair his last PPV card was very good, it shocked us all I think the quality you'd have thought all the British fighters would win but Eddie must have been sweating hard!!
              Luke Campbell handed his first loss
              AJ almost sparked out
              and
              Tony Bellew gets his ass kicked for 11 rounds but gets a robbery win

Only problem is I doubt Eddie will want to have one of those type of cards again lol.
              He's potentially got the fights to do that again, depending on how certain fights shake out:

-Tony Bellew is positioned to take his shot at a world title; with Lebedev/Ramirez being looked at for Mar/Apr, having a stadium fight against the winner (with the heat from 'Creed' still going) makes sense for everyone

-Anthony Joshua is on the cusp of starting to break out on the world level (doubt that the Jennings fight happens, as I think they might price themselves out); Stiverne/Jennings/Whyte rematch are all viable fights to keep Joshua going.

-Callum Smith is on the cusp of getting to world level, with George Groves thirsting for a title shot.

-Frampton-Quigg, I expect, is going to be a heck of a fight, a competitive fight, and a fight that I think folks would like to see again; why not in a stadium.

-Kell Brook is starting to establish himself as a headliner and one of the best 147 fighters on the planet; big stage for a big fight.

-Hearn has access to a lot of young guys, likely about in line for "put up or shut up" fights.

3-4 solidly big fights, with the rest of the card booked with competitive fights for his young guys, and Hearn's got his event.

Comment

Originally posted by Son Of Fraud View Post
                Where is all the Kell Brook fans accusing Khan of ducking and being scared lol the question remains is after Kell fights this next bum opponent he has got lined up will he be man enough to fight anyone decent in the welterweight division or will he just do what he has done with the majority of his career and just live off of hype with absolutely no proof to back the hype?

I think Eddie Hearn will see sense in making a Frankie Gavin rematch that will be a huge box office hit and as Eddie says "Its what the British public want to see"

Their cornflakes have been shat on.
                Just.....thank you to my fans

Welcome to my foight.

Comment

Working...
                X