No announcement yet.

Canelo vs. Abraham

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kaspa9t9 View Post
    Do you really think Abraham has the edge on timing?
    Yep, Canelo just has a little edge in handspeed, an advantage I should have mentioned earlier.

Comment

What a stupid question.

Of course Canelo wins.

If Abraham has to make 155 he would die shortly after the weigh in and so Canelo would be declared as the winner.

Canelo only fights at 155.

Comment

Originally posted by Jubei View Post
        What a stupid question.

Of course Canelo wins.

If Abraham has to make 155 he would die shortly after the weigh in and so Canelo would be declared as the winner.

Canelo only fights at 155.
        But in this fight, it would have to be at 168lbs, bro, so that's what we're discussing. But yeah, Canelo would never take this fight, of course.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Uncle View Post
          Canelo actually does have a chance. If Abraham doesn't KO him, then Canelo will win by decision, as usual.
          Yeah....Your agenda is clear.

But in this fight, it would have to be at 168lbs, bro, so that's what we're discussing. But yeah, Canelo would never take this fight, of course.
          Why should he?

Comment

Where does it say it has to be at 168?

Also why do you even consider 168 when Canelo made it clear that he only fights at his own weightclass of the Canele-weight at 155?

Comment

Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
              Yeah....Your agenda is clear.

Why should he?
              I don't hate Canelo, he never did anything to me and he has achieved more than I have and I wish him the best. I just don't like how his fans are overrating him. But why should he take this fight? Because it would be a damn good fight and bring in good money and it's safer than him fighting Golovkin.

Comment

I don't hate Canelo, he never did anything to me and he has achieved more than I have and I wish him the best. I just don't like how his fans are overrating him. But why should he take this fight? Because it would be a damn good fight and bring in good money and it's safer than him fighting Golovkin.
                You're off your rocker.

Who exactly is overrating him? Why the hell does someone who hasn't faced an actual middleweight yet have to fight a super middleweight? Where the hell is all this money coming from?

Comment

Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
                  You're off your rocker.

Who exactly is overrating him? Why the hell does someone who hasn't faced an actual middleweight yet have to fight a super middleweight? Where the hell is all this money coming from?
                  Every person who have him in their P4P top 5 is overrating him. And his weight would qualify him for light heavyweight.

Comment

Abraham is a low level world champion.

He may have a size advantage, but a guy who is that one dimensional isn't beating a top level world champion. Canelo is far more skilled, has better timing, better defense, he counter punches very well...all Abraham has in the tank is plod forward and wing power punches.
                    Last edited by gmc_rfc_06; 12-01-2015, 09:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
                      Abraham is a low level world champion.

He may have a size advantage, but a guy who is that one dimensional isn't beating a top level world champion.
                      Well. Canelo was too one-dimensional to handle Lara, Trout and Mayweather. And Abraham only got bigger reach, Canelo got bigger weight.

Comment

Working...
                      X