White Americans Biggest Terror Threat In United States Since 9/11

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
    LOL

it's hard to compare crime rates between a city with 2.5 mil. to a city with 500,000 or 1,000,000

I somewhat agree however my original comment still stands....There is nothing particularly dangerous about Chicago (nothing that warrants all the Fox News attacks relative to other cities) and the nice areas in Chicago are just as safe as the nice areas in any other large city (probably even more safe than most nice areas in other cities being as Chicago is a very "Neighborhoody" city as opposed to Block by Block transition city like Philadelphia)...

There is literally no reason for Chicago to be so talked about when it comes to violent crime....Now Detroit, St Louis, Oakland, Baltimore and New Orleans are different stories all together....Those cities DO have massive crime problems...

The fact that NYC and LA are safer (2 of the safest cities in all of the US) doesn't make Chicago "pretty bad" as you referred to....Philadelphia and Houston (comparable sized cities to Chicago) are just as bad as Chicago if not worse....

2013-2014 were 2 of the safest years in Chicago history....This past year has been bad, but 2015 has been a bad year for crime in MANY large cities.....Other than NYC/LA most cities have seen an increase in crime for 2015 relative to 2013 and 2014.....Not proof of anything

Houston has a higher per capita homicide rate this year than Chicago....and this year Houston has seen a dramatic increase in crime relative to 2014 (more than Chicago has)....I don't think your argument stands up to the facts...

even going by per capita it'll be off.

larger the population, the more diverse the type of inhabitants.
    Still doesn't change anything I said....Chicago (as an entire city) is not "pretty bad" relative to other cities and if you pick the nice neighborhoods it's not bad at all...When judging Chicago we judge the entire city not the select hood areas....Same goes for a mid sized city of 500,000 people....

you gotta compare chicago to LA, houston, ny, etc.

and you just made my point when you say LA/NY are safe cities.
    No I didn't prove any of your (non-existent) points....LA and NYC are safe cities compared to almost anywhere in the US, but it's independent to their "size"....Boston is also an extremely safe city as is San Fran and San Diego (3 mid sized cities)....On the other hand Detroit, Baltimore and New Orleans are not safe cities (also 3 mid sized cities)....

didn't i say other metropolises crime went down in most big cities but chicago not as much?
    Crime in Chicago HAS gone down by a huge amount since the late 80's and early 90's....Not as much as NYC and LA but just as much as Philly/Houston/Dallas and even more than many Mid sized cities.

Like I said absolutely no reason for Chicago to be singled out...
    Last edited by animalfan10; 10-06-2015, 01:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Underboss View Post
      What i mean by education, it starts at HOME, not at school.
      the problem is racism is learned usually from the home too.

Comment

Originally posted by Xoo View Post
        Chicago probably has more murders than all of Japan does.

Committed by the same type of people no doubt.
        Chicago has always been known as crime ridden damn place since the days of Al Capone. In fact back then it was probably worse. The mafia made chicago, so stop pretending as if blacks are the ones who turn that place into gutter.

Comment

Originally posted by animalfan10 View Post
          Stop bringing up "Chicago" like a brain dead Fox News Tea Bagger moron that you are....
          Stop lowering yourself to personal attacks like a child does.

The fact is you can't refute the massive black on black violence you see in Chicago, or many other liberal cities.

Chicago has no more/less crime problems than dozens of large urban areas do....and there are just as many urban areas in "red states" that have crime problems as there are urban areas in blue states with crime issues....
          Yes, Chicago is not unique. I stated that earlier. Keep up. Violence is quite common in Democrat-ran cities. Baltimore, NYC, LA, New Orleans, Detroit, the list goes on and on.

How about you cite some numbers from these 'red states'. And when you do, be sure to break it down into where in the State the most violence happens. Labeling an entire State 'red' or 'blue' is so simple-minded, and hardly tells the story. It's about where the violence is in the State that matters.

When you break down the data, the full story is told.

You are just as stupid as any extreme Leftist crying "White Privilege" over everything....
          Not hardly. Unlike you, and the rest of the 'left', I can state my case without stooping to insults.

Comment

Animalfan

you're saying the same thing i'm saying except you think you're making a case against it. LOL

you just said yourself chicago didn't go down as much as the other big cities.

Comment

didn't i say other metropolises crime went down in most big cities but chicago not as much?
              Crime is vastly increasing in NYC, especially under this new Mayor.

sources:
              http://www.dnainfo.com/new-york/2014...ty-of-nyc-life

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/...icle-1.1747195

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/...icle-1.1905456

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                Stop lowering yourself to personal attacks like a child does.

The fact is you can't refute the massive black on black violence you see in Chicago, or many other liberal cities.

Yes, Chicago is not unique. I stated that earlier. Keep up. Violence is quite common in Democrat-ran cities. Baltimore, NYC, LA, New Orleans, Detroit, the list goes on and on.

How about you cite some numbers from these 'red states'. And when you do, be sure to break it down into where in the State the most violence happens. Labeling an entire State 'red' or 'blue' is so simple-minded, and hardly tells the story. It's about where the violence is in the State that matters.

When you break down the data, the full story is told.

Not hardly. Unlike you, and the rest of the 'left', I can state my case without stooping to insults.

You don't have any case...Just spewing stupid irrelevant Fox News talking points like "Chicago insert random fact about crime" or "Liberals insert irrelevant point"....

How come you didn't refute my last post about Breivik and McVeigh? Where I called you out on your stupidity for calling James Holmes a Liberal (no evidence whatsoever to support this) and calling most of the Mass Shooters "liberals"....or saying they were somehow motivated by Liberal ideology into killing people...

Face it...You are just as juvenile and pathetic as any leftist crying White Privilege over everything....No one takes a Tea Bagger clown like you seriously...

The one thing you ARE right on...Is that most violent crime is committed by poor minority Men (this was the one point I agreed with you on in my post about Breivik and McVeigh), but it's completely independent on whether or not that area is controlled by Liberal or Conservative politicians....That is just a stupid irrelevant talking point that means nothing

How come Alaska, Louisiana, Mississippi, South Carolina, Tennessee (all solid Red controlled states) have some of the highest homicides rates of all States??? But Maine, Vermont (blue states) etc have very low homicide rates compared to other states?? Is it because Conservatives or Conservative ideology causes commit crime?? No moron....it's because crime is independent of whatever political party happens to control an area....
                Last edited by animalfan10; 10-06-2015, 01:43 PM.

Comment

crime overall nationwide is going up a little past few years.

but that's because we had historic fall for about a decade.

Comment

Comment

There is nothing particularly dangerous about Chicago...
                      That's hilarious, and shows you're not dealing in reality.

The fact that NYC and LA are safer (2 of the safest cities in all of the US)....

Philadelphia and Houston (comparable sized cities to Chicago) are just as bad as Chicago if not worse....
                      Sources please

Other than NYC/LA most cities have seen an increase in crime for 2015 relative to 2013 and 2014.....
                      Source please

Houston has a higher per capita homicide rate this year than Chicago....and this year Houston has seen a dramatic increase in crime relative to 2014 (more than Chicago has)....
                      Source please

You made alot of claims. Let's see how many you can prove are fact....

Comment

Working...
                      X