Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gta love Khan's reckoning...

Akways looking for the top fights...

Comment

It's really sad that Amir does such a great job of alienating the Boxing Fans whenever he opens his mouth. He should just fight and shut up.

Comment

Kahn is not right in the head

Comment

khan deserves a money maywetaher fight!

then he should take out jmm and take canelos belts since he is #1 p4p

Comment

Originally posted by Big Rigg View Post
            Where are all those idiots that was saying Khan easily ud's Danny Garcia in a rematch at??? I wonder if they still feel the same way after seeing Khan almost get put out by the Great Julio Diaz. Khans my man too. I like the guy. He's exciting to watch but if you wanna be real, he shouldn't even be in the mix for the Garcia vs Matthysse-Peterson winner.
            I agree - they were out in full force last week - what the Khan fans don't understand is that Garcia is not the fastest JWW but what he has is good timing and decent power and can take a shot it seems to be in The Puerto RIcans blood they are tough and not easily stopped- Khan has speed average power and no punch resistance and timing always beats speed - Khan has over achieved and has been found out - he did well because Roach helped him but I feel with Hunter you have to be tough to be successful with him and when Khan loses under Hunter I wonder what his excuses he will use that Hunter gives advisce from outside of the ring and not inside it.

Comment

Originally posted by Tonyu View Post
              Khan will lose to Garcia again like I said before Garcia needs one moment he is lucky he was only really fighting Diaz who is a natural lightweight when he fights the natural junior welterweight or welter weight which he keeps saying he plans to eventually move up to he will be stopped again - he was in trouble on Saturday if that was Garcia.Matthyse or Peterson he would of been stopped - now I see he has busy year in his personal life coming up and preparing to only fight again in December looking like the winner of Garcia/Peterson or Matthysee, well that will be 8 months out of the ring if he really is serious about becoming a world champion again that is too long to stay in-active and these guys would of been fighting each other by then - after Saturday's performance he needs a couple of more fighters but he still won't be ready - if you want to become World Champ if you need to make the sacrifices and it doe'snt look like he wants it that much - but we will see- he needs tom improve alot before taking on the 3 i've just mentioned.
              I reckon khan's performance was **** so im not sticking up for him but I hate how people on this site continuously label a fighter as a "natural lightweight" just because that is the weight he started fighting at. Going off your logic mayweather is a "natural junior lightweight" or Cotto is a "natural jnr welter" when there is no way either of the 2 could make that weight anymore.

You do know diaz was the fighter that came down in weight for this fight dont you?

Comment

Shut up Khan, he shouldn't be shouting anyone's name out after that display on Saturday night. Why don't you and that big waste of time Fraudley Harrison just pack your bags and disappear, you will not be missed by me.....

Comment

i'd like nothing more than this. let the real guys of 140 duke it out and have khan fight the winner of it because he's, well, khan.

i love it, i enjoy watching this dude run or just check out in a big fight where he's favored. my god, may he be the favorite against the winner of the peterson/ garcia/ matthysse fights.

man, diaz could have pulled this off if he wanted it more. he had good pop, plenty of moments and surprising speed. they screwed the kidd up when those judges gave that bogus fight to angel manfredy .... and then that crap with el pollo. i'll always hate pollo for that fight.

Comment

I used to honestly believe that Khan would cruise to a decision victory if given a second chance at Danny. I saw Danny as completely one dimensional. Well, at least I can admit when I'm wrong.

Danny would smoke Amir. I mean for f**k's sake the dude barely escaped by the skin of his teeth against Julio freaking Diaz. With one of those massive Garcia power shots Amir would crumble to pieces.

Comment

Originally posted by ma51f View Post
                      Gta love Khan's reckoning...

Akways looking for the top fights...
                      Like Molina and Diaz yea?

Comment

Working...
                      X