Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Am I the only one to HATE the new iTunes?!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
    Did I? What kind of tips? Please tell me my posting habits of FIVE years ago lol because I honestly don't remember.

And yes I went to that fight.

Weird, I remember an OCD poster named an MIB who used to remember ridiculous **** like that.
    i'm sure u don't expect me go thru ur 50k+ posts to try and dig dirt up on u...if so u're overestimating the time i'm willing to spend on u

but i invite anyone who is to do so because everything else i posted about u is true...the proof is in the pudding

i remember him too...i remember posting his phone number on this board and being banned for it...fail

Comment

Right... because when I referred to my opinions being facts, there was ZERO sarcasm.
      didn't refer to that post...

thanks again reed

Comment

Why is it dirt? And why did you bring up me asking for dating tips? Wtf does that have to do with my daughter listening to ipad music?

Comment

btw reed, tip of advise: opinions arent facts...especially coming from u
          That's where your wrong bro, that's where your wrong.
          Originally posted by -PANDA- View Post
          bigotry at its finest

thanks again
          didn't refer to that post...

thanks again reed
          Yes you did.

You're welcome.

Comment

Hey Reed have you bought a mac book pro? If so did you think that was also rubbish?
            For me that is without a doubt the best apple product I have bought, no laptop has ever come close to one those for me personally

I would go to a nexus tablet, own a Samsung phone, but the thought of using a windows laptop is a thing of the past and won't happen as far as I can see for the moment

Comment

Why is it dirt? And why did you bring up me asking for dating tips? Wtf does that have to do with my daughter listening to ipad music?
              ure a bit slow arent u?

its dirt because u were a single overweight man who had no self confidence with women and all of a sudden u've got a five year old daughter now...

unless were donating sperm to the needy or did the noble thing of adopting

Comment

Originally posted by chav View Post
                Hey Reed have you bought a mac book pro? If so did you think that was also rubbish?
                For me that is without a doubt the best apple product I have bought, no laptop has ever come close to one those for me personally

I would go to a nexus tablet, own a Samsung phone, but the thought of using a windows laptop is a thing of the past and won't happen as far as I can see for the moment
                I have NOT bought an apple Macbook. BOOM! I knew I didn't really buy everything.

Comment

ure a bit slow arent u?

its dirt because u were a single overweight man who had no self confidence with women and all of a sudden u've got a five year old daughter now...

unless were donating sperm to the needy or did the noble thing of adopting

My daughter is 10 months old.

I never said she was 5.... keep up.

Comment

Yes you did.

You're welcome.
                    thanks again reed...but those are my posts and we're talking about urs...its two or three pages back

i'm sure u're able to find it urself...

Comment

thanks again reed...but those are my posts and we're talking about urs...its two or three pages back

i'm sure u're able to find it urself...
                      Actually the second quote isn't yours.

Comment

Working...
                      X