No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Back From Israel, Unsure About Next Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jpcsr61 View Post
    His next fight is with smelling salt because whoever he fights is going to put him back to sleep. The guy is a fraud with all those catch weight titles where his opponents had to drain themselves for the money. Pacroid walked around getting credit when in fact he cheated the sport by being juiced & getting titles from bigger guys at a lower weight. Every time I hear his name I think about how the boxing organization allowed this fraud to get away with the biggest scam since Bernard Madoff. Instead of choosing an opponent he should be in jail for fraud..
    I hear ya about the catch weight mess but the guy wasn't juicing he made it clear why the drug testing was a problem for him they took blood the week of the morales fight and said he felt weak.

Comment

Originally posted by jpcsr61 View Post
      His next fight is with smelling salt because whoever he fights is going to put him back to sleep. The guy is a fraud with all those catch weight titles where his opponents had to drain themselves for the money. Pacroid walked around getting credit when in fact he cheated the sport by being juiced & getting titles from bigger guys at a lower weight. Every time I hear his name I think about how the boxing organization allowed this fraud to get away with the biggest scam since Bernard Madoff. Instead of choosing an opponent he should be in jail for fraud..
      hey bud, pac earned titles in 6 division, 4 lineal before asking for his 1st catchweight. nobody else has done that

Comment

I'm itching to watch him fight again. The whole thing adds another layer to a crazy career and I'm more interested than ever to watch the rest play out. Of course we will have to see how he comes back, but even if he drops off a little more, I still think he will be around for at least 2 more years and there will be some more memorable fights left.

Comment

Originally posted by LA_2_Vegas View Post
          I'm itching to watch him fight again. The whole thing adds another layer to a crazy career and I'm more interested than ever to watch the rest play out. Of course we will have to see how he comes back, but even if he drops off a little more, I still think he will be around for at least 2 more years and there will be some more memorable fights left.
          He will definitely be around for a little while but still don't think he will be the same fighter I hope so yes but history repeats itself man and we seen great fighters get stopped like that and come back real hesitant in the ring for example remember when jones put calzaghe on his butt? Joe was hurt and when he got up jones didn't attack basically let him get away then joe took over the old jones would've have punished him into submission but I guess every fighter is different and we have to give the benefit of the doubt.

Comment

Originally posted by shade darkar View Post
            i didnt **** on his religion you complete and utter fanboy. i said he needs to stop telling everybody about god every time he does an interview. his job is to beat people up, not talk about god.
            Do you say that about every fighter that talks something other then boxing in a interview? Or is it just the god part the bothers you. Technically you not talking about boxing either you talking about him talking about god you coulda mentioned something about his next fight or how it will go. Instead you didn't so stfu and talk boxing.

I mean Floyd talks money and talks **** more then he talks boxing it Seems.

Broner talks ****

Bernard talks about his life and stint in jail all the time.

Victor Ortiz can never keep an interview away from his horrible home life in Kansas

Amir khan talks about nothing at all 99% of the time.

In other words fighters talk more about bull **** then they do boxing so it really shouldnt bother you.

Comment

I'm surprised they let him leave in one piece, wonder if the residents have seen that video of him trying to convert Ellie Seckback to christianity.

Comment

Originally posted by shade darkar View Post
                i didnt **** on his religion you complete and utter fanboy. i said he needs to stop telling everybody about god every time he does an interview. his job is to beat people up, not talk about god.
                God has been good to him and you learn to praise his name and that is what he does,why on the hell would you even care?you have no idea how God has affected his life so it is not your place to speak on his religion.

and me a fan boy???son i take you to the cleaners every time you try me..i got more boxing knowledge then you will ever have,stay in your lane

Comment

Originally posted by jaestix1 View Post
                  pac is actually one of the biggest whinners/excuse makers and losers in the sport....he claims jmm landed a lucky punch, his used racism to sway pac-tards to believe he won pac-marquez III, he was full of excuses after morales beat **** outta him....if anything that POS is the butthurt whinner. i hope he return to ring soon so i can see him get his head knocked off again because that was a thing of beauty but given his track record it will be against weak competition. i'm glad all of those pac-tards were in misery seeing him get his head knocked off.

Comment

Comment

Well this thread turned to **** as expected, anyway Bradley, Jmm then Floyd should be the plan with retirement if be loses any of those.

Comment

Working...
                      X