Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Now this is how you spend a Saturday afternoon...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
    ****. You know Im bout to cut the fights on. Imma have that Lara fight on, and I got Abner on record. **** all you gotta do is bring yaself mah homie. I woulda called, but mah best friend just called me so I got that joker on speaker while Im mannin the grill.
    Whatchu grillin chief? I grilled pork chops, crispy outside, juicy inside...

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
      **** Bruhnlaw. I grilled up some chicken thighs, breasts, and drumettes, some hotlinks, I got the ribeyes and T-bone on right now, and I just burnt the **** outta my ribs. They cant even be saved. Runnin mah mouth on the phone with my best friend, and then wit the homie Vers, aint pay no nevermind that the gotdamn woodchips caught on fire. Imma call Vers back after these steaks is done I cant **** them up. Mrs. chief will kill ya potna fa sho then.

Comment

Originally posted by TX_BOXNG View Post
        im from B/CS, thats why im an Aggie fan
        **** you find yaself in the SATX area, let ya potna know.

Comment

Great way to spend a Saturday afternoon. Perfact if they served beer!

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly!
            Quote:

Originally Posted by Walt Liquor

**** Bruhnlaw. I grilled up some chicken thighs, breasts, and drumettes, some hotlinks, I got the ribeyes and T-bone on right now, and I just burnt the **** outta my ribs. They cant even be saved. Runnin mah mouth on the phone with my best friend, and then wit the homie Vers, aint pay no nevermind that the gotdamn woodchips caught on fire. Imma call Vers back after these steaks is done I cant **** them up. Mrs. chief will kill ya potna fa sho then.
            I killed that plate at soon as I got home. You stay on point with it

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by RINGG
              Great way to spend a Saturday afternoon. Perfact if they served beer!
              They did. That beer line was serious

Comment

Originally posted by VersaBan View Post
                I killed that plate at soon as I got home. You stay on point with it

Glad you enjoyed it mah homie. You know its finna be a weekend thing fa sho. Say you gon still be at the gym if my a$$ get there after 6?

Comment

Glad you enjoyed it mah homie. You know its finna be a weekend thing fa sho. Say you gon still be at the gym if my a$$ get there after 6?
                  Yeah I'll be there. I have to work there today also. You may be able to make the 630 class.

Comment

Originally posted by VersaBan View Post
                    Yeah I'll be there. I have to work there today also. You may be able to make the 630 class.
                    Thats whats up. Imma see if I cant start makin it down there. I just hate gettin off so damn late.

Comment

I'd
                      Thats whats up. Imma see if I cant start makin it down there. I just hate gettin off so damn late.
                      If you coming, I'll make sure the gym is open longer after hours

Comment

Working...
                      X