Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In your honest opinion who "scared" Floyd the most?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
    None of them.

I think the better question is which group of people is the most butt-hurt over Floyd?

A. Mexican fans
    B. Puerto Rican fans
    C. Asian fans

Which one do you think?

why would mexicans be butt hurt ?

Comment

Originally posted by tredh View Post
      Any fighter that PBF fight is capable of beating him and taking his "0" away. We just assume that some stand a better chance of doing it and he doesn't fight them out of fear.

I disagree that any of them put fear into PBF. IMO economics was the real reason. I mean 90+% of people will take the path of least resistance especially if they can make crazy amounts of money in the process. Every fighter and promoter has done it and will continue to do it.

As a big PBF fan do I feel there are fights that he should made? Damn right I do. I do not and will not place all the blame on him for those fights not happening as well. PBF is just a part of the puzzle he might be the biggest piece but he not the only piece. In the early part Arum played a huge role in what fights did and did not get made. Once PBF left to do his own thing then some of it falls squarely on him.

Just thought of this at this moment. Since PBF can do business with any promoter why does GBP have to be involved in the fight vs. Manny. I mean he took DiBella's 8Mill for the Baldomir fight if I am not mistaken. Why not let team PBF and Dibella work with Top Rank for this 1 fight vs. Manny and go back to GBP for all other fights not involving a Top Rank fighter?

PBF could have done plenty of things differently but he gets 100% of the blame for stuff he shouldn't.
      You making it all too complicated, you're saying that in all of this Floyd shouldn't be blamed at all for all his missed legacy fights and we should be blaming everybody else.. WTF!! It's his name that will be put on record, it's his legacy, not Arum, not Oscar, not even his uncle Roger.. Yes Floyd is just one piece of the puzzle, BUT he is the biggest piece of his own LEGACY puzzle!!! That is why an undefeated Marciano is ranked so much lower than Ali, Robinson or even Armstrong... SRR and Armstrong fought everybody including bums and elites, Marciano selected his fights, now were do you think Floyd will land after 15 years...

Comment

Between Chucky and the clown from IT

Comment

give it up dunn. 45/55, extra drug tests, you can wear my trunks, pick the size of the ring, have floyd sr as the ref. "what if i lose"?!!!!!! but apparently pac is just desperate now! why all the excuses over a 1 dimensional midget?

how anybody can defend this "rich scared coward" is beyond me. even his best mate is sick of running from pacquaio.

Comment

prison food.....

Comment

Originally posted by ALG United View Post
              You making it all too complicated, you're saying that in all of this Floyd shouldn't be blamed at all for all his missed legacy fights and we should be blaming everybody else.. WTF!! It's his name that will be put on record, it's his legacy, not Arum, not Oscar, not even his uncle Roger.. Yes Floyd is just one piece of the puzzle, BUT he is the biggest piece of his own LEGACY puzzle!!! That is why an undefeated Marciano is ranked so much lower than Ali, Robinson or even Armstrong... SRR and Armstrong fought everybody including bums and elites, Marciano selected his fights, now were do you think Floyd will land after 15 years...
              Did you read what I wrote? I clearly said PBF SHOULD get BLAME I said he shouldn't get 100% of the blame.

Comment

honestly the only fighter floyd seemed intimidated by was mosley. The way that the mayweather camp spoke of mosley seemed to be they both feared and respected him. Once mosley got up in age and became noticably slower and punch drunk mayweather softened his stance.

If you watch the face off with max kellerman mosley calls mayweather out on his admiration and respect and floyd really has no counter. Floyd points to the point at their career then, and wont address the past because he would be out right lieing.

Outside of Mosley the only person that mayweather to me seemed at all intimidated with was Paul Williams. When Williams seemed like the only other viable fight for mayweather as far as draw with the exception of pacquiao he dissapeared.

I beleive he always respected cotto and pacquiao, i would not say he feared either of them.

Comment

Originally posted by shade darkar View Post
                  give it up dunn. 45/55, extra drug tests, you can wear my trunks, pick the size of the ring, have floyd sr as the ref. "what if i lose"?!!!!!! but apparently pac is just desperate now! why all the excuses over a 1 dimensional midget?

how anybody can defend this "rich scared coward" is beyond me. even his best mate is sick of running from pacquaio.
                  All this after he sigend to fight JMM already and the what if i lose is taken out of context cause of the winner take 10% in a corrupt sport. Dont wanna get involved cause Pac is fighting JMM DEc 8th but come on man.

Comment

This is a tough one.

I'll go with Martinez cause he is the only fighter that he said he would only meet if he came all the way down to 150lb.

Floyd retired when Cotto and Margo were revelant

The Pac situation both sides have their issues but looks like there is a window now that the fight can be made

Comment

• I would've love to have seen him in these fights

Antonio Margarito (2006)
                      Manny Pacquiao (2010)
                      Miguel Cotto (2008)

Comment

Working...
                      X