No announcement yet.

Sergio Martinez VS Canelo Alvarez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mathed View Post
    When those fights come up, give me a shout.........I can always use some more points. "serigo martinez's body of work leaves A LOT to be desired he fought farmers in spain for like 10 years straight whilst ducking top comp"

Bro, at least spell his name correctly. I find it ironic that you talk about Sergio's level of comp when Canelo has over 40 wins and I'm not impressed by a single win on there really.

Last 8 opponents' records for each...I'll let you decide for yourself who has "Left A LOT to be desired" and I'm gonna refrain from responding to your ignorant comments in the last part of your post - I've embarrassed you enough as it is.

Canelo: 311-50-14

Martinez: 276-8-3
    oooooooooooo / thread 1 punch ko

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Grimm
      sergio needs to go ahead and fight golokvin and get ko'd

he might lose to canelo as well
      if sergio should fight golokvin then who should Saul Alvarez fight? LOL. sergio has been fighting 10 x the opposition that alvarez has been fighting. get real

Comment

Originally posted by RossCA View Post
        This might shock and amaze you, but Canelo Alvarez is going to knock out Sergio Martinez.
        Based on what exactly?

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
          When those fights come up, give me a shout.........I can always use some more points. "serigo martinez's body of work leaves A LOT to be desired he fought farmers in spain for like 10 years straight whilst ducking top comp"

Bro, at least spell his name correctly. I find it ironic that you talk about Sergio's level of comp when Canelo has over 40 wins and I'm not impressed by a single win on there really.

Last 8 opponents' records for each...I'll let you decide for yourself who has "Left A LOT to be desired" and I'm gonna refrain from responding to your ignorant comments in the last part of your post - I've embarrassed you enough as it is.

Canelo: 311-50-14

Martinez: 276-8-3
          that is what I have been screaming from the roof tops, read all the Canelo call out articles that is like a 28 and 0 and a 30 and 5 record

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Grimm
            i would hope so since one is 22 whilst the other is pushing 40

dumb fucc
            then why should anyone compare the two fighters? but why don't you answer my question? if sergio has to fight golovkin who should alvarez fight? who

Comment

Canelo gives a great account of himself but falls short, that's what I'm leaning towards, wouldn't be surprised if Alvarez won.

Comment

Canelo KO's Martinez. Martinez would be worn down and stopped late in the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by FkDaHtrs View Post
                  Canelo KO's Martinez. Martinez would be worn down and stopped late in the fight.
                  what exactly does alvarez have over martinez?

Comment

Originally posted by Ring Leader View Post
                    what exactly does alvarez have over martinez?
                    Hunger, Youth, and Mexico.

Comment

Originally posted by FkDaHtrs View Post
                      Hunger, Youth, and Mexico.
                      when you watch segio fight and his interviews ect how can you tell me he does not have as much hunger as saul alvarez? Sergio is motivated to be the #1 pound for pound fighter in the world period! that is why he is fighting the top opposition in the world and calling everybody out. If Alvarez was so confident why didn't he fight a top 154 pounder and decided to fight Josesito Lopez for goodness sake. You don't see the same fire in alvarez eyes as you do martinez. and youth? you can put it this way, martinez has more ring experience and would destroy him no doubt about it. mexico? ........

sergio's style, speed, ring intelligence and movement would be the deciding factor in this fight.
                      Last edited by Ring Leader; 10-31-2012, 01:16 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X