Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather To Pacquiao: No 50-50 and I'm Not Budging!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manny is on his way out, time to make room for the new top Rank cash cow...

Last edited by p4p-champ; 06-10-2012, 06:17 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BreWall View Post
      You guys don't realize how stupid you sound. What you're basically saying is Mayweather is not interested in this fight. "This is what I want, take it or leave it. I don't care if the fight happens or not." There's nothing mature about it.
      There's a lot of immature folks in this site. All just to protect and justify Floyd's childish behavior. I don't even know what these Floyd apologists want now.

I think what they want is to see Pac lurking in a corner experiencing chest pains mumbling, "Damn I should have accepted Floyd's expired offer". Something like that. Girls stuff in a man's sport. Not the kind of things men are usually interested in. Real men want to see real fights, not fake dramas in fake wrestling matches.

Comment

• Originally posted by yesir View Post
        what the hell is this sheet, he doesnt deserve 50 b/c he doesnt generate as many buys as Floyd and last nights fight made it that more evident. hes not on floyds level when it comes to selling a fight
        It makes perfect sense because neither can make near the amount of money they would fighting each other, and after last nights controversy more fans would be willing to buy the fight to see if it was really a fluke robbery and if Pacquiao could redeem himself. You'd have to look at it from a boxings fans point of view and not a Floyd stand to understand.
        Last edited by JAB5239; 06-10-2012, 06:56 PM.

Comment

• Manny won the fight, but officially, he lost it. I don't think he has much leverage in the next round of negotiations with Mayweather; that's if they even happen. Manny is tied to Top Rank and Arum for the rest of his boxing life. Arum won't agree to even less money even Manny does agree or not. There will be no Mayweather bout until he ditches Arum.

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
            Point is Floyd beats Manny and Bradley on the same night lol , Id love for him to still fight Manny because Ive known all along Floyd will totally outclass him !

Now you know Manny dont stand a chance with Floyd why dont you Pac fools push for your new hungry undeafeated lion Bradley to fight Floyd lol
            Pac fans actually push their fighter?????

I didn't know you were into science fiction, Reloaded.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brother Jay View Post
              Pac fans actually push their fighter?????

I didn't know you were into science fiction, Reloaded.
              Better of being into science fiction than where Pac faboys are lol , Ive never seen such a bunch of people so in denial , Floyd could smash Pac and stop him and they would still come out with some crap , Pac is a hype job its soooooo obvious now , they all KNOW it in the pit of their gut !! just they are not real enough to say they were wrong .

Mannys hype job is now a

Comment

• Arum will feed Bradley to Mayweather.

Comment

Working...
                X