Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fighters with most durable skin(never got cut etc.)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fighters with most durable skin(never got cut etc.)

I find it fascinating that there are such huge diffirences. One guy got cut from the wind of a jab while others never even got cuts or swollen much in their entire careers.
    Go ahead and name some. Should be interesting.

Dick Tiger.

Very, very durable.

Only ever knocked down once near his prime by Emile Griffith (Offically. He was unoffically flash knocked down by Joey Giardello before that)

Don't think he was cut. Certainly not often or by a punch.

Comment

Jack Dempsey used to soak his face, I believe in brine. I might be wrong but I can't recall him ever being cut to shreds in a fight.

Comment

Lennox lewis has some venom on his punches. Did Mike Tyson ever get cut from punches before the Lewis fight? I don't recall, and he was cut to pieces against Lennox.

Comment

Howard Winstone had very tough skin and one of the reasons was his trainer, Eddie Thomas, told him that every time he was done having a piss too rub his brows before washing his hands.
          True story.
          Last edited by NChristo; 10-04-2011, 04:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by boxkickboxmma View Post
            Lennox lewis has some venom on his punches. Did Mike Tyson ever get cut from punches before the Lewis fight? I don't recall, and he was cut to pieces against Lennox.
            Against Holyfield.

Speaking of Holyfield, I don't recall him being cut until his recent fight at 48 years of age.

Ali was only cut against Bob Foster.

Comment

I don't remember Naseem Hamed ever being cut.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreatA View Post
                Against Holyfield.

Speaking of Holyfield, I don't recall him being cut until his recent fight at 48 years of age.

Ali was only cut against Bob Foster.
                Those were all from headbutts I believe. Also i think I've seen Holyfield cut before either against Bowe or Toney.

Comment

B-Hop .

Comment

Originally posted by SCtrojansbaby View Post
                    B-Hop .
                    right, I'm pretty sure he's only had a slight nosebleed his entire career. Never seen him with a cut.

mayweather another one out of active fighters

Comment

Working...
                    X