Collapse
No announcement yet.

Back Pain, Rest or Remain Active?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

About a month ago I had an epic back pain, so bad that I couldn't drive. I went to the chiropractor and by the next day I was pretty good. The day leading up to it though I found resting was the only was to ease the pain.

Comment

Originally posted by pcpc View Post
      this is a serious thread bro, my back is kiling me.........
      That means pain is intolerable. Better see a doctor.

Comment

Do a line and keep it movin'

-Wayne Brady

Comment

Originally posted by pcpc View Post
          lower back, the tail bone area to be exact., i dont know wheather to sit, stand or lie down...lol
          If its at the tail bone, its probably due to 1 of 2 reasons:

1 - You fell and bruised the bone

2 - You sit for long periods

I would suggest purchasing a specialized cushion designed for those who sit for long hours.

http://www.hammacher.com/Product/78710?promo=search

Also, I would recommend that you don't sit traditionally when possible. Taking pressure off your tailbone for a while would give the area time to heal. I'd recommend something like this:

That seat distributes your weight between your knees and shins very comfortably. And its rather cheap. Usually $49.99. I'd suggest the metal one though. They are much more durable thatn the wood ones.

Resting in bed and soaking in hot baths seems to help some people as well. I know hot baths are for muscles, but its also relaxes the mind which is usually the culprit behind 90% of all back pain.

Hope this helps.

Comment

Sounds like a good excuse to get ****ed up and listen to some Pink Floyd.

Comment

Working...
            X