Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: We Won't Let You Play With Our Balls To Overpay Wilder!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
    so I have to guess what thread im supposed to reply certain posts to?

trying to swerve

keep tryin it aint working and your biases is showing
    Why are you guessing ?

You posted the thread on THIS one ?

The only one TRYING to swerve here is you , and you look foolish because everything you've posted so far recently on the FORUM has back fired .

Comment

• Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
      So are you going to answer the question or not ?

How many times a day do you get tea bagged ?
      Nobody respects you at all Joshua dick blower. Nobody, lmmfao!!! And Joshua has until next week. The minute that he says that they couldn't work out a deal...You won't have to quote me anymore lol. I'll know that the fighter that you dick blow is a straight coward. The boxing world is starting to realize it also. You saw it even in Radio Raheem's face, lmao. Next week it'll all be over, lmao.

Comment

Why are you guessing ?

You posted the thread on THIS one ?
        The only one TRYING to swerve here is you , and you look foolish because everything you've posted so far recently on the FORUM has back fired .
        i posted the thread here to remind you that you ignored my comments even tho they were the 1st ones and you replied to everyone elses cuz you know you are full of shit baldy

Comment

• Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
          Where is wilders counter offer...he dont have one because he is widely unknown to the US public and he thinks fighting tomatoe cans and scrubs will garner him more money from joshua.....let wilder esrn his purse the hard way by fighting good fighters and winning more world titles...not by fighting cans and remaining unknown.......BUMMMMMMMM SQUADDDDDDD
          Why are Wilder’s TV ratings better than AJ’s?

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
            i posted the thread here to remind you that you ignored my comments even tho they were the 1st ones and you replied to everyone elses cuz you know you are full of shit baldy
            You're literally to stupid to converse with .

YOU posted the thread ( comment 131 ON HERE ) , i answered it for you , then you tell me you dont know what thread your suppose to respond too ?

O.K jav your officially in my top 10 dumbest posters on here .

Dont worry competition is stiff so you'll remain above 5 for sure !

If your wondering whos number ONE ....

Its hands down raggamuffin as the undisputed dumbest champion on here , so dont even think about trying to dethrone bc its impossible !
            Last edited by juggernaut666; 04-20-2018, 01:06 PM.

Comment

• Wilder should take the flat fee and don't promote the fight AT ALL. Just beat Joshuas ass, then get more for the rematch

Comment

• Originally posted by hitking View Post
                You sound like a complete f.ucking idiot. $40M would have been by far Manny’s biggest payday. But it was ridiculous because he and Floyd together was bigger than anything Floyd could do with anybody else. Wilder-AJ is already gonna lose a ****load of American PPV money by having the fight in the UK. And the notion that Wilder is a complete nobody is ridiculous. Dude has nearly sold out the Barclays twice. And every time he fights in AL the arena is full. And that’s a little fact that’s very much ignored by you AJ fanboys. The reality is, Team AJ doesn’t want the fight right now. Just like Floyd didn’t want the Manny fight when he offered the flat fee. And just like Canelo didn’t want the GGG fight when he offered him a flat fee. AJ has a legion of idiots, like yourself, that are willing to pay to see him fight less risky opponents. And as long as that’s the case, he’s not gonna fight Wilder. Unless of course Wilder is willing to take a bull**** deal like the one offered.
                If Mayweather offered Pacquiao 6x his highest payday do you think he'd turn it down?

Pacquiao wasn't even offered twice.

Wilder is a 2 mil fighter being offered 12 mil.

Wilder need Joshua to get in to the big leagues. Joshua doesn't need Wilder.

These are the facts ******.

Comment

You're literally to stupid to converse with .

YOU posted the thread ( comment 131 ON HERE ) , i answered it for you , then you tell me you dont know what thread your suppose to respond too ?

O.K jav your officially in my top 10 dumbest posters on here .

Dont worry competition is stiff so you'll remain above 5 for sure !

If your wondering whos number ONE ....

Its hands down raggamuffin as the undisputed dumbest champion on here , so dont even think about trying to dethrone bc its impossible !
                  keep doing the run arounds if you like

doesnt change the fact that in that thread you ignored me like ebola

thats a fact that doesnt change and it will never change

at least im not full of shit like you

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                    Because he is making 5 times his usual payday guaranteed... a chance to create history by knocking out Joshua for all the marbles.
                    Doesn't that logic also apply to Joshua? Shouldn't he take his usual purse plus roughly 20% for the chance to create history and become undisputed. Or are you saying that the 20% increase in purse is simply not worth the risk of losing to Wilder?

I'm getting to the point where I believe that most UK fans are ok with Joshua being "their" champion and just want to see him fight when he's guaranteed to win. I say that because rarely have I heard UK fans suggest that Hearn make an offer that gets the fight made for sure. Rarely have I seen a UK fan post that Hearn should offer a % to facilitate making the fight, even if that % is below 30.

Comment

• So has wilder responded yet?

#AndStillNo1BumFighter

Comment

Working...
                      X