Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan: The Winner of Lo Greco Fight Will Go To World Level!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

C**ts cooked

Comment

On planet Khan...anything is possible.

Comment

the idiocy continues

Comment

Ahh he’s back with the delusional quotes too.... Lo Greco can be forgiven for thinking this but not Khan.

Comment

Calm down guys. By world level he clearly he means that the winner will obviously go from having a fight that's aired on an app to fighting on an actual TV channel again. No way he believes he'll be considered a world class fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by rrayvez View Post
              Calm down guys. By world level he clearly he means that the winner will obviously go from having a fight that's aired on an app to fighting on an actual TV channel again. No way he believes he'll be considered a world class fighter.
              Hmm, not sure. He said in January:

"I really believe I belong in that mix so I just can't wait to get in there and get my first fight out of the way.

"I'm very confident [of winning another world title] and I want to be sat here in 12 months' time as a world champion.

So only 9 months left, and he did say he would do it in three fights, so maybe he's thinking Lo Greco, then one other step-up in Aug/Sep, then a world title fight after that.

He kept saying Thurman too. Thurman has the WBA/WBC, and maybe Khan could target one of the weaker people in the WBC/WBA rankings next to try get a spot where Thurman could justify a request to have him as a mandatory (if Thurman was on board with that).

Pretty sure Hearn will find the line of least resistance.

Comment

This type of talk will have the boxing commission open an investigation for head and brain injuries and consider professional fighters to wear head gear.

Comment

wait did he just admit that he not a world class fighter

Comment

Originally posted by sportbuddha View Post
                    It's really hard to argue with this point. I am glad for him he has boxing, because he'd definitely be flipping burgers otherwise.
                    Hahahah. True

Comment

Cancel the fight. Not cool to punch a ****** in the face.

Comment

Working...
                      X