Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Clenbuterol.. What do you know about it?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

its starts with the letter C

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
      I eat tainted meat all the time. I make minimum wage so I always buy the meat that's for sale at the grocery store. Which is the meat that's about to expire. And I've never once tested positive for Clenbuterol. But I work at Walmart so I don't think they really test for PEDs. I'm by far the best parking lot cart pusher though (there's me and 2 other guys) so I think they'll probably be testing me pretty soon. I'll let ya'll know what happens.
      they do. all their employees are tested under WALDA. expect to be fired soon. you stole someones job by juicing so you could get an advantage pushing those carts. scum!

Comment

Here's interesting tidbit.
        Clenbuterol is known to negatively affect mechanical properties and microarchitechture of bone, increasing bone fragility. Greater muscle mass in combination with greater fragility of bone, increases the risk of bone fractures.
        Kell who???

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
          Here's interesting tidbit.
          Clenbuterol is known to negatively affect mechanical properties and microarchitechture of bone, increasing bone fragility. Greater muscle mass in combination with greater fragility of bone, increases the risk of bone fractures.
          Kell who???
          Kell Broken. It all makes sense now and Kell physique screams clen.

Comment

Working...
          X