Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adrien Broner Arrested For Sexual Battery - Mugshot Too

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To be fair, after Maidana sexually battered him in the ring and there were no legal repercussions he just thought that it was prefectly legal outside the ring too - and after all, he is young though, so might not have understood the consequences.

Comment

• doesn't matter if broner is arrested, he's still in line to be the next fighter of the decade and sheit!

if you don't believe me ask my buddy larry!

Comment

• Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
        To be fair, after Maidana sexually battered him in the ring and there were no legal repercussions he just thought that it was prefectly legal outside the ring too - and after all, he is young though, so might not have understood the consequences.
        Him and Mikey both pulled Broners skirt up.

Comment

• I can remember the days when Broner was the next fighter of the decade according to some. It was blatantly obvious early on that he would live a life of ruin.

Comment

• With this much "following" i can see why people tune in when Broner fights!!!!

Comment

• damn ab what the f@ck happend to you?

Comment

• Originally posted by Scopedog View Post
                How many god damn times will it take before he grows up?
                For some, it's never.

It's looking more and more like Broner is gonna fall under this umbrella.

Comment

• Broner needs to get put down like a rabid dog. The guy clearly needs jail time.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
                    Fucc Fulton county jail! That sounds gay as fucc!
                    Go to L.A county jail! That's the toughest jail or prison in all of the United States!
                    Dude, have you heard of ADX Florence? Supermax in Colorado? Look at the list of notable prisoners in that prison.

ADX Florence would make the LA county jail seem like f**king disney land

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                      Dude, have you heard of ADX Florence? Supermax in Colorado? Look at the list of notable prisoners in that prison.

ADX Florence would make the LA county jail seem like f**king disney land
                      LOl, I can tell you've never done time before...Good for you! Just cause some high profile convicts have done time there don't mean shet! My brother has done time there and one of my good homies is currently locked up there.
                      You said it yourself, it's supermax! That means most of the fools there are isolated from each other most of the time, they spend most of their time locked down in the cell, and most of the time that they leave their cells their cuffed up. So how crazy can that be??
                      In L.A county jail you have a bunch of fools from different gangs and races around each other all day everyday so fights stabbings happen on a daily basis.
                      L.A county jail is a war zone. Don't get more crazy than L.A county!

Comment

Working...
                      X