Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Many of You Wake Up Thinking About Deontay Wilder?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
    Sure bruh. Keep defending that man like you got a crush on him. Maybe he will give you a free-ticket to one of his fights sometime
    Stfu you b1tch. You got a black man's name in your Avi

Comment

Originally posted by KingHippo View Post
      Stfu you b1tch. You got a black man's name in your Avi
      Adonis is Greek you rétard

Comment

Adonis is Greek you rétard
        Lol, what a dumbass

Comment

I dont know about some of you guys, but I wake up thinking about my family and ways add more income$ to the bank. If any man wakes up every day thinking about another man, then they seriously need to re-evaluate their priorities and life.

Comment

So true. And Wilder fans being obsessed with Eddie Hearn. It's gotten really bad lmao.

Comment

Lol, what a dumbass
              You talking to yourself? You have self-knowledge I'll give you that

Comment

About 20% of the amount who wake up thinking about golovkin.

Comment

No, I'm disgusted by the hate he's getting from insecure non-blacks.
                  Here’s You liberal bs again.You like mc cobra have some low self esteem when it comes to the white man.If I don’t like the r/etardd And He happens to be black I’m insecure and a racist.What do you call me if I root for AJ Ruiz or Crawford.Your race card has been declined sir do you have another form of payment.You need to get some group counseling with mc cobra and work out your insecurities about the white male.

Comment

You talking to yourself? You have self-knowledge I'll give you that
                    You were so obsessed about a black boxer that you made a account in his honor

Comment

Originally posted by Longhaul View Post
                      Here’s You liberal bs again.You like mc cobra have some low self esteem when it comes to the white man.If I don’t like the r/etardd And He happens to be black I’m insecure and a racist.What do you call me if I root for AJ Ruiz or Crawford.Your race card has been declined sir do you have another form of payment.You need to get some group counseling with mc cobra and work out your insecurities about the white male.
                      Now we have the incel caucasian male rights activist

Comment

Working...
                      X